Rick Santorum, fact free politician!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Social conservatives are not for limited Government, they want to use Government to enforce "social norms". I do not support Social Conservatives, Rick Santorum in particular. Government regulation is always the answer to him, and it most certainly does not belong in the bedroom.
One of our former Prime Minsters, Pierre Trudeau, put it swimmingly.
"There's no place for the state in the bedrooms of the nation.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
And yet there is still wonder as to why some people do not exercise their democratic right to vote....There never is anybody good to vote for. Everybody lies. Nobody really wants the good of the people and even if there was a person that did, the problem is just that, it would only be 1 person to N amount of countries.

Say what you will but I think the idea of communism was awesome but people got in the way of it....A great guy xplained the basic concept of communism to me and I was quite impressed as to how little I knew about it especially that I am Romanian. I only knew that it was bad, never particularly got to why? As a metaphor communism is like this, you have some bread, I have some butter, you give me some of your bread in xchange for some of my butter this way we can both eat.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Say what you will but I think the idea of communism was awesome but people got in the way of it....A great guy xplained the basic concept of communism to me and I was quite impressed as to how little I knew about it especially that I am Romanian. I only knew that it was bad, never particularly got to why? As a metaphor communism is like this, you have some bread, I have some butter, you give me some of your bread in xchange for some of my butter this way we can both eat.
Let's say you're building a bridge out of wood, but forget that the bridge will be suspended over burning lava, and that the temperatures will be well over 700 C. The bridge may have spectacularly awesome design, and should be able to withstand anything you throw at it, but as long as you build it over lava, it's not a very useful or effective bridge, as it'll burn.

Communism is the bridge between men and nations, and the lava is the harsh reality of the world.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Let's say you're building a bridge out of wood, but forget that the bridge will be suspended over burning lava, and that the temperatures will be well over 700 C. The bridge may have spectacularly awesome design, and should be able to withstand anything you throw at it, but as long as you build it over lava, it's not a very useful or effective bridge, as it'll burn.

Communism is the bridge between men and nations, and the lava is the harsh reality of the world.
Spoken like a true poet :cry:

I agree completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom