[Riced] and other old schoolers - still around?

Best answers
I have a white fro at the end of highschool, that was the extent our similarities.
i got into a bad accident too, was in the hospital for 3 weeks, what did you do?
Well, like I said I too got into a car accident but I broke my leg in half and had a bone infection that lasted 6 months lol. It sucked..

I have been good, focusing on college and living life.
I go into esf when I am extremely bored just to talk trash to hyori (ren) and have fun with him. But i do not ever really play, but some people i know use my comp. to play esf.

Working on my engineering degree and still studying music. What about you, you in college, got a job? anything? What is the jazz of life for ya right now?
Damn, thats pretty tight. How much longer you got till your done with college? BTW whats your aim? If you still use it, let me know so we can talk there :D

Best answers
i still have my old aims, but the newest one is followedinlight

zeo you still sound like your asking :p

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
He's not asking, you don't have a choice.. so get your sweet ass over there, now!

Best answers
i'm old school...look at my join date :p, was even playing before then.

Last edited:
Best answers
Ahoy mates

Old School Days eh? Aimbot, Egos and yeah the Egos ;)

My two cents

Back when I started this in the alpha times it was fun falling and beaming people as i fell and it was a nice tactic. I was called cheap would blow servers up back then with vegeta and that big bang attack was so many laughs. But yeah once 1.0 came around it was a new ball game was about speed and moving back then I got to be pretty good at one time.

Here is where the bad crap started.... When your so good and you think you have a handle on things.... You are proven wrong you amazed why this one person is doing 90 degree turns and it pisses you off.... And this was right around the ~{ape}~ vs Groovys can't remember the name of it... But yeah back then on the ESF 1.0 start days he recruited a guy name something Gate... And I told him he was using Aimbot. That was when Groovy's clan beat ape and everyone was like OMG they beat ape! And thats what got to me my clan mates worked hard and got beat by aimbot. I didn't like that and i didn't want that to happen again.

Then groovy later on kicked the guy but he kept on showing up using it on me in all the servers. Well what do you do to fight such a person you do the same thing. So it was over back and forth fighting with aimbot me and him. This wasn't a battle with other esf players it was just me vs the other guy. Everyone else was cannon fodder. But yeah later on either he got smart and changed his name to devil then found an overflow server bug and used that evil chimp got in the mix with it and started crashing servers all over and that is the point ESF turned to crap.

Soon after a while people also used bots and i am sure they use them now also. But yeah I would say the fun times were back in ~{ape}~ when people all wanted to join and asked to be trained by us which i found ridiculous at times since its a game :D.

ESF was fun for a while i gave my dues to the game. Made some fun maps for everyone to play in back when all it was is the same map over and over.

But what i did is try to fight the people that used the bots and i knew they used them make sure it was an even playing field. And what happens now? They come out and say I used them. I guess it was all about play to win i guess.. But yeah.. That is all long gone now right?.... :laff:

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Old School Days eh? Aimbot, Egos and yeah the Egos ;)

My two cents

Back when I started this in the alpha times it was fun falling and beaming people as i fell and it was a nice tactic. I was called cheap would blow servers up back then with vegeta and that big bang attack was so many laughs. But yeah once 1.0 came around it was a new ball game was about speed and moving back then I got to be pretty good at one time.

Here is where the bad crap started.... When your so good and you think you have a handle on things.... You are proven wrong you amazed why this one person is doing 90 degree turns and it pisses you off.... And this was right around the ~{ape}~ vs Groovys can't remember the name of it... But yeah back then on the ESF 1.0 start days he recruited a guy name something Gate... And I told him he was using Aimbot. That was when Groovy's clan beat ape and everyone was like OMG they beat ape! And thats what got to me my clan mates worked hard and got beat by aimbot. I didn't like that and i didn't want that to happen again.

Then groovy later on kicked the guy but he kept on showing up using it on me in all the servers. Well what do you do to fight such a person you do the same thing. So it was over back and forth fighting with aimbot me and him. This wasn't a battle with other esf players it was just me vs the other guy. Everyone else was cannon fodder. But yeah later on either he got smart and changed his name to devil then found an overflow server bug and used that evil chimp got in the mix with it and started crashing servers all over and that is the point ESF turned to crap.

Soon after a while people also used bots and i am sure they use them now also. But yeah I would say the fun times were back in ~{ape}~ when people all wanted to join and asked to be trained by us which i found ridiculous at times since its a game :D.

ESF was fun for a while i gave my dues to the game. Made some fun maps for everyone to play in back when all it was is the same map over and over.

But what i did is try to fight the people that used the bots and i knew they used them make sure it was an even playing field. And what happens now? They come out and say I used them. I guess it was all about play to win i guess.. But yeah.. That is all long gone now right?.... :laff:
No one uses bots anymore. The worst you get is scripts, and that stuff is mostly in Europe.

Best answers
i remember ape lol, ahh those were the days, i used to be so good at esf, if i were to play now, i would get pwnt lol.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
i remember ape lol, ahh those were the days, i used to be so good at esf, if i were to play now, i would get pwnt lol.
haha, i remember ape too. i used to play with Kami Sama quite often. i miss those days lol. i was pretty good then, and now i'd be a rookie all over again heh.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hey guys i play(ed) esf for a long time now.
but yeah when esf 1.3 went open beta i quit.
most ppl i knew went to esf 1.3 wich was bad then.
don't know for now but i still like 1.2 with ecx though.
still i don't know wich ppl i know are still arround here.
some guys like wheres-warren and dj-ready wich helped me with mapping and a sound artist names giullom (loved his ssj2 gohan trans sound) :)

though i stayed noob at all times :)
those angle hits or whatever they called it were creepy to me

Best answers
Wow I got a email on final beta. To be honest I lost track of this mod a long time ago. I Loaded it for giggles in Jan to find no ones playing the open beta. Insted they still playing the old version O.@. Hi sub and bio. Gah see your names makes me feel older then time.

Anywho I got into ESF around alpha ( Get to top of map, Charge beam, drop down, shoot Final flash into everyones face/ EPIC LULZ). :smile: So around that time I met up and joined -=[TIS]=- since they were taking new people. All I can remember are : Shadow,sonic,cloud. It was a happy time back then with people spaming beams and using punch and kick to annoy people. Thou Ape sure as hell gave us a run for our money (vegeta, gohan, bio, kami all I recall).

Also we had the skin pack back then, you knew someone had custom skins since they were grey picolos. Was a pain in the ass to install and get running. Guess people felt stronger being ssj brolli. I loved going into a multi power struggle back then (only the first two beams mattered, the others just added to the boom) and blowing up a server. Not to mention the cool playlist wich sounded like a Nintendo game soundtrack.

Thou once the new beta came out (When its done™) it was like learning how to ride a bike again. So many new things to mess around with like how to sprint or HEAD ON WHORING. It really was so easy to hit people since there was no hit limit/teleport limit (bind TP to mouse wheel). Also the hit boxes were HUGE!!!(Just ask groovy he hit people around like rag dolls in the first beta).

There were also sorts of people to remember back then : linx, gohan, kami, bio, groovy, Devil (A-hole), people in the Z clan, vegeta, Smith, Shadow,buu,some guy that had a red majin site, to name afew. I was ok myself, not great but ok. Thou I used beams more then melee and people hated me for that calling me a BEAM whore. Heck won matches just using the generic beam. Lots of cool maps like ape arena were around.

Lest thats some of what I remember. :p

PS: stop copying me gohan.

G
IU believe I joined the week 1.1 was released, good times. I spent most my time against bots or with friends though, never bothered with clans or anything.

To me, the golden age was around the time that Gotenks Krillin pack came out and SN2K had that awesome Budokai map. That was the best.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, mother****ing Monx, I've missed you so much.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
MONXver2.0 why we dont play open beta u ask? the aswer is very simple 1.2 players dont like it. Mostly used phrase about open beta is... "1.3 sux"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You wouldn't have liked the 1.2 inteam versions either.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice to see some more familiar faces pop up in here. @Bio: My clan was called |::Z::|.

And it's scary isn't it, it's now 6 years since I first got involved with ESF. Time flies way too fast. :-\

Best answers
I haven't been around lately, but have been following since originally came out. Just d/l final open beta, gonna go give it a spin... :smile:

Best answers
Oh, mother****ing Monx, I've missed you so much.
Hey Zeonix Why the diffrent name on the forums man? Thats like FM renaming himself to PIGGY. :confused: Sup sub. Think I saw ya in 2007.

Anyways I just read this whole thread (so I skipped to the end the first time shoot me) and saw gogeta's list. Its all coming back to me now *twists screw in his head*.
Heres his list with my update. [WARNING WALL OF TEXT]

Goggeta: Good man with alot of tallent. Thou slightly MAD!
Optional :Nothings optional about him, hes fully loaded.
Legend: Met his when he first showed up on the scene.
Gman: On par with the top players and made his own .gif sigs.
Mr.Gump: Think it was Mr grumpy, pretty good and odd o_O;
Nabore: Think I saw him in a pub server once.
Bio Brolli: One of the big Fish and his hair smells like ginger.
Haku: I recall him partly here and there. Kinda like a gas from a river.
V`: Not a clue. Hes for vendetta?
Evilchimp: Evil to the core. Wacko jacko he is not.
`K: K mart?
Ultimate 17: Ultimate 17 is his shoe size.
Spriggan: Big pals with him in the later years of the mod before I disapeared. He likes green cherries ;D
Thytomi : I think I fought him afew times in the haze of 2002.
Gohan/Loki: My internal rival since alpha. Always copying me to the last keystroke! He even stole my name of Incognito. Our epic battle was years ago. (think majin vegeta vs goku)
Colt45: Saw him around the later years, ok guy but talked funny.
Snow: People talked about him, but I saw him once and awhile. No idea why he was popular. Yellow snow?
VenomSo: who?
Dante: DMC fanatic?
Kami Sama: He had a cult following I swear. Made people drink the koolaid before he left each server. Cource when he left I type: "WHERES YOUR KAMI NOW?"
Kakarotto: I recall him. Forget where thou.... hes like a thorn in my brain from somewhere....
Monx: Thats me! Beam whore extrodonare. And did a custom turbo beam jump TP melee smash attack.
Simple Plan: Very simple.
JP: Jurassic park?
Abe Froman: sassage king of chicogo?
Gold Saiyan: I recall this one. Was a crazy mofo wich would stop at nothing. Cept hot pockets meatball.
Zaius(or was it Dr. Zaius): no idea, maybe he was a kami groupie.
Mystix:Was a big player all day long every day.. I think he was a machine...:smile:
Statix: Possibly the spawn of mystix... I've little evidence to back this up... they walk among us!
Halorin: Pigs in a blanket?
Phatslugga: He kinda hung around me and spriggan... fan base?
Hellraiser: pin head.
Scorcher: Alittle warm... not much ells.
nge: ????
Wooozzy: DR hobo?
Hazzy: like my morning after I took that Redbull analy...
Ghost: Never saw him. HA
Phoenix: I do recall someone with this name. Perhaps a CS player that got lost.
NightShade: Tis's Answer to bio. A monster and good friend of mine. He;d whipe the floor with anyone.
$layer: Buffey he was not.
Liquid: solid.
Won: Don't recall.
Gon: Seen him hang with the big boys. Dunno why. Smelled like liquor.
GrOOvy:The man that took full control over the beta with Z and was a big fish back then. Even helped the team and make his own mod. Thou he had a odd fetish of cosplay and collecting Lolicon figures of anime girls... allegedly
... >.>; <.<;
PCjoe: helped made esf and played from time to time with us. Liked JK2 alot, said JK3 was for noobs.
VEGETA: king of ape for awhile and was very good. Thou he went missing from time to time.
Cloud: crazzy sob.
shadow: good to the last drop before he disapeared.
FM: Possibly the most mocked player. Good friend and sidekick. Nick named piggy. Not sure why people didn't like him. Possibly his odd humor.
Sub: great guy, been here forever. Thou I think he stocked me... :brokenheart:
[end of wall]

Oh btw when it was APE vs TIS. We let our two best go at it : Bio brolli vs Nightshade. It was like Mecha godzilla vs Godzilla. Newbs were Torn limb from limb getting between these two world colliding! :warning:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom