[Riced] and other old schoolers - still around?

Best answers
[-1-];907159 said:
damn it i wana play 1.1.. :(
my ping is 180 on North American servers. I wont be around North America until june 2009, right now i am travelling, this is my last year after this will be in uni in North america.
playing in the german servers now days(esf 1.2)... i find teh ppl boring in german servers... zZzzZzz...

I remember 1.1 it was awesome... :D:D i hate 1.2 it sucks balls:p:p...
Where have you been, and how long?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Where have you been, and how long?
Well i was in UK for sometime, then my dad found a job in Saudi Arabia(These saudis pay mad money to foreigners to work) so then i moved down to Saudi Arabia, and i have been in saudi arabia for 1 and a 1/2 years. I Decided not to leave until i finish my Advanced Levels which will be june 2009.. after this i will be back to Toronto forever...

As u can see its killing my gaming life... lol

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Just dropping by to say hey, good to see this community still going strong.

But more importantly, a big *wave* to the dev team and forum staff members that I haven't been in touch with via AIM. Hope you are all in good health and doing alright. See you around! :3
Uuuuh, didn't see your post here :(
*wubs grubbeh*

the forum misses you

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
[-1-];907165 said:
Well i was in UK for sometime, then my dad found a job in Saudi Arabia(These saudis pay mad money to foreigners to work) so then i moved down to Saudi Arabia, and i have been in saudi arabia for 1 and a 1/2 years. I Decided not to leave until i finish my Advanced Levels which will be june 2009.. after this i will be back to Toronto forever...

Killed your gaming life, but saved you the amount of beatdowns i would've served you o_O

Best answers
[-1-];907165 said:

I do you like it in Saudi Arabia? Not going to be happy when you see gas prices when you go back to canada.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I do you like it in Saudi Arabia? Not going to be happy when you see gas prices when you go back to canada.
do i like Saudi Arabia? hmm i guess its ok.. they got it all down here drinks weed,clubs if you know the right people.. the only thing that pisses me off is saudis with no brains but got money, security is not bad. you see a lot of expensive cars like ferrari's,lamborghini's, most of the people here are rich except for the labours they bring in from other countries.

1 litre of gas is cheaper than 1 litre of water down here. meh i dont care. I would rather live in Toronto, its just that i got some buisness to finish up here.

Best answers
Sup, I used to play back in the gap from 1.0-1.2. I remember Riced I was in SL back in the day with supertrunks. I used to go by Zabuza and Hobo Sama if any of you all remember, hell its been soo long I can't even remember when I stopped playing.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember you (<---Zeonix). You used to hang with Kama a lot.

Best answers
Sup, I used to play back in the gap from 1.0-1.2. I remember Riced I was in SL back in the day with supertrunks. I used to go by Zabuza and Hobo Sama if any of you all remember, hell its been soo long I can't even remember when I stopped playing.
I remember you, I was in SL as well. I was Snow1386

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Add me to the list of people who remembers you and was in SL. My name might have been Sub back then, but if not, I went by Hybrid.

Best answers
Add me to the list of people who remembers you and was in SL. My name might have been Sub back then, but if not, I went by Hybrid.
I think you were hybrid until endish of 1.1

Best answers
This is how I found esf I was on youtube looking on videos about Mugen the 2d fighting game that you can add stages and chars. One day I saw a esf video I was amazed so I got it right away.

Best answers
i started playing 1.1 back when i was like 14 or 15 don't remember. I was in SL until it broke up in 1.2 then I pretty much stopped playing

Best answers
I remember you.

I was Legend/SSJ Shin Carl (i pretty much created the tag and the name for SL lol and same for the new Z)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember you.

I was Legend/SSJ Shin Carl (i pretty much created the tag and the name for SL lol and same for the new Z)
You didn't create the tag for Z nor did you name it. I did. You just accepted it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember Zeo naming it and me telling him it was a horrible name.

Legend might mean the Z from 1.1

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just made this post but whatever.

I was in TM, |::Z::|, SNS, and APE. grOOvy actually trained me in 1.0 when he was one of the top players, good times.

I remember RICED, although I can't say I remember much. I do remember dueling you guys at one point on your server, forgot what that was about. I'm pretty sure I hated Draylock at one point, and Snow1586 sounds pretty familar.

Best answers
I just made this post but whatever.

I was in TM, |::Z::|, SNS, and APE. grOOvy actually trained me in 1.0 when he was one of the top players, good times.

I remember RICED, although I can't say I remember much. I do remember dueling you guys at one point on your server, forgot what that was about. I'm pretty sure I hated Draylock at one point, and Snow1586 sounds pretty familar.
We were in Z together, I think I was on ESF a few weeks before you started and we played all the time in 1.0 and maybe the beginning of 1.1 (i'm snow). You used to map right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom