[Riced] and other old schoolers - still around?

Best answers
Prety sure ESF is older then BFP, i remember playing DMZ in the early 2000's
Original bid for power is older. I remember playing 'English bid for power' and people would join the server and just spam ESF website, that's how I found ESF.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
^ i thought EBFP came out in 2002

Best answers
i was in sl once i got kicked out for hacking lmao

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
^ yo snow, get 1.1, hybrids server is a 1.1 server, ive been playing with hybrid, and legend.. trying to get dray on too lol

Best answers
^ yo snow, get 1.1, hybrids server is a 1.1 server, ive been playing with hybrid, and legend.. trying to get dray on too lol
i will get his ass on, *** keeps poking me on facebook :S. How do I set up 1.1? If someones ims me I will do it tonight (jtablets)
»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««
AutoMerged DoublePost
»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««
Apparently I'm restarted and cant get this to work. They are all playing and mind wont work. I have 1.1 installed but I cant see any servers
»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««
AutoMerged DoublePost
»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««
I see the server when I don't have esf running but when I try to join it says I don't have the 3rd party install (but I do). I guess I'm missing some steam update file :-/

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. You just have to rename your 1.1 esf folder to "esf". If you have 1.2 installed, you have to rename that folder to something else, like "esf123".

After that, it'll work.

Best answers
No. You just have to rename your 1.1 esf folder to "esf". If you have 1.2 installed, you have to rename that folder to something else, like "esf123".

After that, it'll work.
I didn't have the steam patch so my 1.1 worked but it wouldn't work with steam. I got it right and got my ass kicked last night. Good fun.

Best answers
Wish more people played, I want to play now but the server is empty :-/

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
get both 1.2 and 1.1 lol

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said, we always start out gung-ho and then people just stop caring.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem is no one wants to take the initiative. No one wants to join an empty server, and most people don't want to wait in an empty server for someone else to join. On the off chance that someone does wait, only one or two people will join after him, and then they play for a bit and leave. Then the server is dead all over again.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just dropping by to say hey, good to see this community still going strong.

But more importantly, a big *wave* to the dev team and forum staff members that I haven't been in touch with via AIM. Hope you are all in good health and doing alright. See you around! :3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
damn it i wana play 1.1.. :(
my ping is 180 on North American servers. I wont be around North America until june 2009, right now i am travelling, this is my last year after this will be in uni in North america.
playing in the german servers now days(esf 1.2)... i find teh ppl boring in german servers... zZzzZzz...

I remember 1.1 it was awesome... :D:D i hate 1.2 it sucks balls:p:p...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom