Rez

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, so I'm just curious who owns/has played this game. Originally for the Dreamcast and then ported to PS2 (and a bit old to boot), a lot of people probably haven't heard about it. Anyway, I finally managed to find a copy at Gamestop. It's as addictive as ever. So anyway, like I said, just curious what people think of it if you've played it. Oh, and wiki for those who have no flippin' clue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rez

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have Rez on PS2, and it most certainly is a unique experience. It's not as much a game as it is a work of interactive art.

Though, because of this, it isn't particularly compelling to return to it once you've seen all the stages.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, did you read the people's responses to that vibrator article? XD People are so repressed.

I had a demo of it ages ago, it was okay, not my thing really though, there's a much similar game I really did like though, with a white line and a bunny... I cant remember what its called now =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still have it for my dreamcast =] lots of fun!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A "Special Package" version of the game was sold in Japan only, including a USB device called a trance vibrator, [1] which pulses in time with the music. While not explicitly marketed as a sex toy or masturbatory aid, it has reportedly enjoyed success in that area [2]; the devices are available from various aftermarket retailers for (as of 2006) approximately $35 USD. In contrast, any USB-controlled sex toys on the market are currently being retailed for over $100. It is also noteworthy that Space Channel 5: Part 2 and Disaster Report also works with the Trance Vibrator on the PS2.

Reverse-engineering efforts to allow the trance vibrator to attach to, and be controlled by, a PC have been successfully executed in Japan, resulting in a device driver for Linux and Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
You guys are sick :x

It has enjoyed success in that area? How can it enjoy it?

And how do the writes know how much sex toys cost...Creepy :D

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't jhave the special edition, sadly. That'd be worth a lot more ;P But as for the game, I never get sick of it :p Same levels over and over. I guess I just get into it. Besides, I haven't gotten the best ending or all of the unlocks. But I have a feeling the best ending is only achievable by getting 98% kills or more on every in Direct Assault mode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
haha, did you read the people's responses to that vibrator article? XD People are so repressed.

I had a demo of it ages ago, it was okay, not my thing really though, there's a much similar game I really did like though, with a white line and a bunny... I cant remember what its called now =/
That would be 'Vib Ribbon', and it was for PSX. :3

Let's just say I have a decent knowledge of obscure games, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom