Revolutions Kicked Ass - Critics On Drugs(Lots of Spoliers)

Retired
Best answers
just in the game I guess, somewhere i'm hoping that they're gonna do an animatrix 2, we can always hope ;)

I honestly think tho, that the WB's didnt want us to have all the answeres, now its a bit mysterious. they're leaving the answeres for our imagination.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just saw revolutions last night... what that other guy said was true...
About the Final Battle... if they are to ever make a DBZ movie w/ real life
characters it'd look just like that...

Anyway, I loved the ending... sad/not so sad at the same time. But I have
a feeling Neo is still alive just because of what the oracle had said in the
end when she replied to the little girl, The oracle is never wrong after all :p
he might be back... but I dont think there will ever be a Matrix 4... maybe in
like 10 years from now.

Trinity got to see the sun and the blue skies in the end...
but she wont be around to tell about it... Even if Neo did come back, I dont
think he'd be able to live with himself. Agent Smith was awsome till the end
as well.

EDIT: About the Critics, I hate Critics, they always rate something based on
their taste. I bet all those idiots kept saying it didn't have a storyline because
they were just waiting for the fighting scenes... Its just like the long talking
scene w/ Neo and the old man in Matrix Reloaded. When I was in the theaters
everyone kept complaining about how much those two were talking, I felt like
throwing my soda in their face.

I think that if Neo hadn't given up, it would have just gone on forever...
and he knew that. Neither one of them could defeat each other being that
they are the mirror image of each other. Neo knew the only way for Smith
to be "deleted" was if he served his final purpose as a program...which was
to assimilate/destroy Neo. also, I've heard people that see it like the equation
and how the Oracle said Neo is the One (1) and Smith is his negative (-1).
So when Smith took over Neo it balanced the equation -1+1=0.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neo is alive and dead depending on how you look at it. I loved the whole movie and enjoyed the ending after waiting for it to suck as all the reviews said it would. Forgive me if someone has said it already but I haven't read through this fast growing thread. Neo HOWs!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I strongly beleive that Neo lives.
I have a feeling his mind got lost inside of the Matrix again. I dont know where,
but I do know one thing. Those who were taken over by Smith had returned
back to normal (The Oracle is an example, but I dont think you ever see the
little girl and that jet li wanna be get taken over)

Retired
Best answers
Dark matter, you're missing the point a bit. those people that returned after smith 'died' returned because they could.

in neo's case he had his anomaly code inside of him. which had to return to the source in order for everybody in the matrix to survive. thing is tho, you dont really know what happends when neo inserts his code into the source. maybe he got deleted (so he's clinically dead), thing is, we will never know :) dont you just love those mysterious movies? :)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When a programs job is done it either chooses exile or it gets deleted and returns to the source as said in reloaded

Best answers
Yatta Yatta He does live! Ya know why? if this is a biblical resoruced and plus the oracle said that he would return. So in conclusion. Jesus resurrected himself and therefore he will be back. THen take off again haha. Also like i said The Oracle said he will be back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, he was ressurected in the first one, so no =P.

Best answers
Yea thats what people dont realize he was ressurected in the first movie.

Why do you think Smith was destroyed? Because his code was in Neo and the machines killed Neo which not only killed the both of them but reloaded the matrix which was promised if Neo returned to the source in 24 hours, which he did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm happy to see that so many people liked it, as a lot of people i know thought it wasn't good. Glad I'm not the only one. I think this is the best trilogy i've seen, only thing that sucks about it, is it's over, and i can't look forward to anything.

Best answers
lol o ya! i forgot about the first one hahaha.Then whats the deal with the oracle talking about we will see him again. That means that the cycle starts all over again?

Best answers
Yes the anamoly will kep emerging but the war is over. Thats why the Matrix was reloaded and all the people and programs came back to life because Neo was reinserted into the source.

And the fact that it was over was made the ending so good. Smith's personality at the end described what we were all feeling. "Is it over?". He didn't want it to be over, he wanted to wreak meaningless havoc for eternity and his own words got the best of him and us, "everything that has a beginning, has an end."

Retired
Best answers
Deverz said:
When a programs job is done it either chooses exile or it gets deleted and returns to the source as said in reloaded
Neo isnt a program tho :)

Best answers
He actually is, in a sense because he was designrd from the machines. Yes, he is actually a "human" but a human's actions can be predicted as it proves with the Oracle. They knew all the anamolies would return to source except the 6th one which would choose exile but later return to the source to end the war and reload the matrix.

Although Neo was human his moves were set up before he was born just like an ordinary program. A slave to the machines. As Neo admitted at the end, Smith was right, it was undeniably inevitable, the machines knew their plan was flawless and everything would be fine in the end.

Retired
Best answers
problem is choice tho, if you think neo is just a program because he was under the influence of a machine, he still remains irrevocably human. but he's not a program in the way deverz meant it tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what you really have to wonder is now that humans can leave the matrix if they choose too will the anomaly still occur?

whats to be balanced out now if u could leave if u wished

Retired
Best answers
well you have to ask yourself, what makes the equation unbalanced. because thats a pretty good question.

is it the 6 billion people, that the matrix supports, the factor which would make a mathemetical equation unbalanced?

all the architect really says about it is:'Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix'. does this mean that because of the billions of people that somehow the equation gets a bit messed?

because if thats it, that the answer easy, yes anomalies will still occur, and btw I think that even without a real explanation anomlies will occur, the oracle said that we would see neo again. does that mean the neo as we know him? or just another anomaly.

Best answers
well if u ask me, remember how they said there were like 6 "ones" before neo? well maybe they were all named neo, possibely looked the same (doubtful but possible) so maybe the professy(wow i love my spelling) starts all over with the new "one".

Best answers
Yes the problem is choice, but the architect already knew what Neo was going to do! Human actions are often predictable enough for humans to analyze, let alone a machine. I believe the entire story was already planned out by the machines. Why would you create a matrix that you know will have problems without knowing how to solve those problems? You don't build the structure and deal with its foundation later. You plan it out before you build so you can ensure nothing will make it fall. The architect gave the anamolies a choice to return to the source or the matrix and become "exiles"(in a human sense) because they knew eventually (or perhaps precisely) that an anamoly would emerge that would choose to end the war.

If there is one thing the machines didn't forsee it was Smith. Smith threatened their existence even more than the humans and it was with the help of the humans he was stopped and the war could end so peacefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom