Revolutions Kicked Ass - Critics On Drugs(Lots of Spoliers)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't agree more with Hibiki. I love the entire series of the Matrix.

I saw Revolutions today and it simply and utterly blew my mind. It had everything I could have ever wanted it to. Right before I went to see it, a couple people who had seen it told me it was "meh, ok".

And I knew before I even got to the theater they would be dead wrong...and they were.

A perfect ending to a fantastic trilogy.

Best answers
<-- May spoil it all.

The MMORPG of the Matrix for PC will be after the Revolutions takes place. So all of you know exactly what that means.

Best answers
the dock fight was sweet, little matrix action, end could be better. the end was soo great, when the battle started i only thought: when are they gonna make a dbz movie, it is so possible!

Retired
Best answers
Damn I missed a lot, but I'm pretty sure I can answer all the questions of the matrix so I'll keep my eyes out for questions now :)

Best answers
Question: can I see Revolutions without seeing Reloaded, or will I have missed something important? I'm asking since it's one of the few movie possibilities for me in the theater right now, and I let Reloaded slip by me, and figured I'd watch it on PPV or TMN (I feel so special with my satellite).

Retired
Best answers
no, you need reloaded to see revolutions, I think you've missed too much if you go from matrix 1 to the 3rd part.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got home from seeing it, and I loved almost everything about it . . . unfortunately, they saw fit to kill Trinity in a pointless, undignified end. They should have let her die like she lived. A warrior.

I liked the end, but I have some questions. For instance, the oracle talks about the peace, and the humans being freed, but how do the machines intend to continue making energy? Perhaps they switch to that form of fusion exclusively.

At any rate, there are some loose ends to be tied, so I don't think this will be the last we see of the Matrix by a long shot.

Oh yeah, the dock battle . . . O_O what could you possibly say that covers the coolness of that scene completely?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When they say they release who wants to be, they aren't going to tell the humans about it, just if someone wants out, they let them.

Remember Morpheus saying: "Some of them are so hopelessly reliant on the Matrix that they would fight to keep it." or something similar to it. =/.

Best answers
in answer to cuc;s question: supercalifragilisticexpealidosious

Best answers
That's the problem with movies like Matrix.
Once the makers of the movies notice the success of the movie that they maked, they will make 'sequels' with unoriginal things and some other crap.

Unlike Starwars....
Atleast the new generation of Star Wars has something new to show.
Instead of lame brain action all the time without a plot.

:S

Matrix 1 = the pwnage
Others = suckz.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If by "kicked ass" you mean was worse than the second one, you got my vote! I don't know, the trilogy kinda went downhill a lot after the first one, and the second and third just don't compare.

Best answers
i liked it, the ending was good, makes u think.. there are lots of rumours to what acually happened to the smiths, and so what if there wasnt much in the matrix , the series is about the battle of man vs machine not neo vs agents, i liked the battle to protect the city anyways , i would have prefered that over neo *****slapping some guys into walls.
the ending also left game producers in a good position to continue the trillogy

edit: cucumba about the machines finding energy with the humans being freed i rekon they will just find another source in desperation just like they did when they humans blocked out the sun.

Retired
Best answers
GoldSaiyan said:
That's the problem with movies like Matrix.
Once the makers of the movies notice the success of the movie that they maked, they will make 'sequels' with unoriginal things and some other crap.

Unlike Starwars....
Atleast the new generation of Star Wars has something new to show.
Instead of lame brain action all the time without a plot.

:S

Matrix 1 = the pwnage
Others = suckz.
let me remind you that the matrix was written as a trilogy, as one story. so they didnt come up with 'unoriginal things and some other crap'.

and to answer cuc's question. they only free the people that want to be freed, for example. if neo wanted out when there was already peace, he can just get out without agents standing in his way. so nothing will really change for the machines as in power efficiency.

Best answers
thanks for clearing up the power thing for us judge :) .

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am just confused as to why so many people loved the first one and hated the second and third. Doesn't make sense in my head.

The second one was a lot of plot stuff, setting up the third. And the third was the giant, freaking awesome battle between the machines and Zion.

I can't even think of something from Revolutions I didnt like

Best answers
ditto evil trunks...
in some ways i like the 2nd and 3rd ones beter than the first and in other ways i like the 1st one beter than the 2nd and 3rd but when put all together i see them as an awesome trillogy. they all had good parts. 1st one had the awesome chases , the awesome subway and lobby fights. the 2nd one had an awesome car chase, the neo vs 50 agent smiths fight, the revealing of neos new abilities as the one, i loved the near end of reloaded where trinity got shot by the agent and neo flies and catches her, how cool did it look when he was flying between the buildings and everything was being destroyed and the 3rd movie had the awesome fight at zion and the fight of neo vs smith to decide everything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
I liked the end, but I have some questions. For instance, the oracle talks about the peace, and the humans being freed, but how do the machines intend to continue making energy? Perhaps they switch to that form of fusion exclusively.

At any rate, there are some loose ends to be tied, so I don't think this will be the last we see of the Matrix by a long shot.
yeah people will still be born in the matrix only now if someone decideds they want out its just ok ur our instead of agents hunting them down and the rebels going in and freeing them

and yeah we still have enter the matrix 2 and matrix online so we will be seeing alot more of the matrix in the comming years

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll miss the agents, and smith =(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
agents are still gonna be in matrix online and etm 2 u know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom