REVERSE is back.

Best answers
Hello everyone. Sorry I have been in the dark for some time now. But I had to get away from Internet for some time now to clear my head. But im back now, also I have got a sprite for a Kamehameha. But, since Half-life no longer works on my computer, can someone be so kind to make this as a kamehamehacharge sprite and give everyone a picture of what it looks like Ingame. Thanks everyone, it's good to be back.

Picture of sprite.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Why can't you use your old account?

...anyways...wouldn't that sprite be a little...big? o_o

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well would you make a second pciture. To make it appear to osclate (aka the waves move back and fourth) for the sprite.

Best answers
Magus, I cannot use my old account, I have lost the password and email for my REVERSE account.

KilledWithStyle, What?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like a second picture to make the waves appear to go out.
Like the waves whip out and dissappear. Simplally because I dont like still sprites.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok heres the problem. Your putting too much detail into the sprite. I tried to make it small but it looked blocky. I made it its maximum size and the beam charge was ten times the size of the model.

This was the best size/detail ratio I could cook up: (looks almost retarted the way it is)
www.apecenter.com/download/kamecharge.zip

Remake an other one that is divisible by 8 and is no more than 256 pixels wide.

Best answers
Umm... I said Half-life no longer works on my computer. Anotherwards: I cannot play ESF. So I need a picture of what it looks like charging ingame, also, I will work on a smaller version of it.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus, and Reverse, Reverse's account was not present when I unbanned him, probably due to some form of ban evasion prior to his clemency.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I will take a picture. But heres my pre reccomendatin:
Less finer details. And make it so it fits below 64 pixels by 64.

Some stuff that is more ovious is many times better. And the way I made it into a sprite almost gave it the appearance of "glowing". Glowing is good to a certain amount.

The one I created had its larger demsion at 128:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom