Revamped Pieces

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holla,

there was a request in the signature forum to show what I've done in the last months, I've mostly been doing work for other people, simple posters which I really don't consider artistic in any way.

However, since I'm printing my posters I needed to revamp some of the old ones, here's what came out

old: http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1166/anephyte4yx.jpg

old:http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1348/externalcorridor8tq.jpg

old: http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/4408/nebulawall0gf.jpg

I'm going to put these 3 (plus one more that I didnt revamp) on the wall in my room, can't imagine how cool it will look, falling asleep while looking at my creations dreaming of virtual worlds :O, I'm getting carried away enjoy.

Ñaz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude that's quality work ;o good job on those! I still remember the Anephyte one, it's still one of my favourite things you've ever made, I love it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm strange when i saw this work i liked them alot because of the great quality... its still nice and all but the first 2 ones are on some places very blury and unexplainable i mean the beam in the second pic has not that goo quality as befor, also if i do remember right it was not horinzontal.

well the last one is a really nice eyecandy :D

nice to see you here again bud.

Best answers
Theres nothing really special here - these pieces are as common as hell on the internet these days. I am interested in the third one though, especially the method you used to create the explosion effect. Wanna enlighten us? :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These days yeah, but these pieces are like 1-2 years old...if not more.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
hmm strange when i saw this work i liked them alot because of the great quality... its still nice and all but the first 2 ones are on some places very blury and unexplainable i mean the beam in the second pic has not that goo quality as befor, also if i do remember right it was not horinzontal.

well the last one is a really nice eyecandy :D

nice to see you here again bud.
I think you need to think before you type. I can't understand you ;P

Yeah the art is indeed atleast 2 or 3 years. Remember, we're in 2006 now.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DoH]Soulicro said:
Theres nothing really special here - these pieces are as common as hell on the internet these days.
I cannot stand comments like this, 90 procent of the time they aren't based on anything.

But in your defense, if it's common as hell, please show me something which is so similar. Other then my space-scene (which is indeed a populair style, even though mine is still original) I never see alike pieces - other then similar brushstyles.

Yeah, the first two are really old, but needed a revamp before printing, they're all printed now and look absolutely awesome, glossy paper, 200 DPI and B2 format, gonna look good in my room for sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish I had all that stuff to print it like that, I'd definately want Anephyte in my room. Anyway I still want to see more Naz!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the styles, just a lil blury.

Other then that, pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom