Rest in Peace Randy "Macho Man" Savage

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
May he rest in peace. Watched quite a bit of this stuff with my dad when I was younger. good memories. Thanks Randy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And this is the type of thing that makes me hesitant to get into SUVs. Whoever he was, he had an awesome beard, and he has my respect for that.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn :s

May he rest in peace. He was one of my favs while watching WCW

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And this is the type of thing that makes me hesitant to get into SUVs. Whoever he was, he had an awesome beard, and he has my respect for that.
Jeep Wrangler is even more dangerous for rolling, more so if they are equipped with a lift kit, than most SUVs. Newer reports are saying he may have had a "medical incident" and lost control, possibly a heart attack or stroke. My mother had a Chevy Blazer when I was in college, rolled it one winter and nearly killed herself. My dad had a 2 1/2 hour commute every day to and from his job, and he saw countless SUV accidents that would have left someone alive had they been in a car instead.

My Grandfather, being Guatemalan (and thus just a southern Mexican in many ways ;)), used to love Lucha Libre and Wrestling in General. The old man would get all kinds of excited when Macho Man would show up with the big elbow drop off the top rope. I'm pretty sure he was his favorite wrestler, and I used to watch WWF back then all the time with Grandpa. Sad to see him go, because every time I'd here him cutting a promo for his new thing (even the newest WWE game) it would be like having Grandpa back for a bit.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
one of the legends that made wrestling a big part of my childhood.

RIP Randy, Snap into Oblivion.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard this today and just felt another puzzle from the past fall away. WWF, WCW, and all of that good stuff was a big part of my childhood.

I think all of that Cocaine he did back in the years long ago hurt him pretty bad as well. But he got clean and he was doing great. He was the one of the big people in Wrestling and he looked the best out of them all. I mean you look at Hogan and Flaire and they look pretty... well Old...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus took him from the Rapture because he needed a tag team partner.

never watched wrestling so i don't really have a comment or care, lawl.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now you know the reason behind my beard, its my time to shine

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was pretty gutted to read about this yesterday. Macho Man was a great entertainer and he will be sorely missed.

R.I.P.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now i must Take Randy from my legend collections of Figures and place him in to the ultimate legends Shelf along side Eddie guerrero Owen Heart and Andre the Giant sad moment indeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom