Respect.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey all,

This is my first post here in ESF forums and just wanted to express my gratitude towards ya'lls efforts. I remember playing this game back when i was 16 and was surprised to find it's still being worked on 10 years later. Since coming back i've seen videos of new features and the extremely impressive graphical boundaries that you have pushed. I have to say that your mod development has rekindled my love for DBZ. I have watched all the episodes and am working my way towards through the movies and such. I can only hope that myself and all your supporters get the chance to check out the action. From the mappers to the force pit members and everyone in between, thanks for the work. If any assistance is ever needed feel free to contact me, even though im sure you don't need it and that many people have said that at hopes to get to try it out.

Best wishes,

Trout Jerky

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for you support.

We're always looking for help with development. Do you have any skills we can put to use?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Unfortunately, nothing special. Unless you need a people person or someone to coordinate something, but i guess that may kinda be your job? Haha. I could order pizza for weekly meetings? Lol jk.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would have to be e-pizza :p
We host meeting over teamspeak.

Just hang around and be a member of the community, that's always an open position :)

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
My God!

There's hope for the community after all! :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hope only brings dissapointment. But like lemon cake troutjerkey101's little shindig there brings much contentment, and happy feelings *high-fives*

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I use to play that game when i was 13. But then, things turn out way better when they remake their game.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
This is the best thread I've seen since a very long time. You sir deserve a medal.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Faith in humanity restored.

Welcome to this weird part of the sea, enjoy the few but good facilities around.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread definitely exonerates everyone who participated in ethnic cleansing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf. I've only bathed with black people, like, once. Will I never live that down?
His name was Tyrone, it was one guy, and you did a little more than bathe. You also did it a little more than once.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol, never expected to get nice replies out of this post.... I was expecting the trolls to emerge from their caves to tell me to remove my lips from ESF crews ass.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Lol, never expected to get nice replies out of this post.... I was expecting the trolls to emerge from their caves to tell me to remove my lips from ESF crews ass.
Yeah, this community ain't exactly the friendliest.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trolls only emerge if the posts contain questions about release dates or anything similar.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom