Best answers
Hi
I downloaded the new Trunks by Styreta and made a reskin.
I give him all rights. And the ESF team too.

Best answers
i think its much better. he looks really cool. nothing against Styreta model and skin but this skin is better. thank u both!

Best answers
I'm no modeler
I just can make his boots yellow.
Here is the SSJ Form

I don't know how I can make his head better because I can't model and the head is a bit smaller at all.

Best answers
It looks cool so far. His belt is kind of...round. If you could fix his belt, and maybe get somebody to help you with all that other stuff (jacket, boots, pants), I'd definitely d/l it.

Best answers
isnt that just trunks default skin?

but nice lil edit there, but id still like to see someone improve his head skin

Best answers
The hair and the belt and the other stuff you want can only do by a modeler.

Best answers
maybe change the color of the boots, hard to make em out right now

Best answers
I don't know what you mean with make em out now but I made another skin not the Bojack Movie skin.
Na ok the Bojack Movie skin without jacked because I can not model like I already said.

Styreta you realy have to change the ssj head the brow is too small and the head at all too.

Best answers
well i never really finished it ya know, but i figured id might aswel release a lil beta so that you dont have to wait all the time.
il see what i can do in the morning, right now i really dont feel like working on trunks anymore

and i mean, right now its hard to see the boots, so make them a lil lighter.

Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta
maybe change the color of the boots, hard to make em out right now
he means he can hardly see where the boots are

*edit* ok, posted at the same time :p

and wuying didnt u make a model edit weeks ago? You could rip someones jacket off, and reskin it.

Best answers
Looks sweat....funny how the people here just don't pay attention though. Makes me wonder how many more times you are going to have to say that you don't model :p

I like that style....you need to put it up for download...and other people need to back off the small details. There is no way you are going to notice them in the game...hell you can hardly tell who you are fighting unless you perform a melee or hear one of their moves being called out. Me likes.

Best answers
yes Jester X I made a model edit but I don't know how to compile it back to mdl

*edit*
I made this one here.
Ther is something going on with the hands I don't know why.

Scruffie

S
Okay, non-SSJ hair is too tall. I can see that in some pics it looks like that, but that is not how tall it is. Make it closer to the head.

You don't have to have amazing modelling skills to alter the hair a bit... just aquire some basic modelling skills and it's be easy.

Best answers
Originally posted by Futile
funny how the people here just don't pay attention though. Makes me wonder how many more times you are going to have to say that you don't model :p
FUNNY how you paid attention to the forum! Because I remembered Wuyings previous work and thought he could do the same with that model :p

and the problem with the hands is probably because the vegita model wears gloves

Scruffie

S
Ah yeah, but I don't have the basic modelling skills, Styreta. That's why I don't edit it myself.

Best answers
it looks good, re-do ths hands, add some texture to the boots and slap a nice skin on th jacket and u will b laughing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom