Best answers
Owkej, I was terribly bored this evening so I started thinking ...
My female model for esf isn't working so I started with remodelling and reskinning some original esf skins . :talk:
I just finished my reskin and remodel of Krillin 2, I shall show some pics tomorrow but first I need to know: HOW DO U CONVERT MS3D FILES TO MDL FILES?????, :cry: :cry:
I changed the body and reskinned the head, but else i didnt do anything. sbd plz help meh

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
you should make the thread with pics first, best hurry, or I"m going to have to kill this thread, so I suggest you get a pic ASAP :smile:

Best answers
owkay

HEHE,
owkej, but then sbd help meh ! :talk:
==> MAJIN KRILLIN :laff:

credits: original maker of Krillin 2 ^^
Critz plz
*I am still working on the muscles

Best answers
I might actually use that when its done. I lost my tein model wile reinstalling ESF and since redsaiyan is down..can't get it back. But yeah...that is cool with the hair (fix the eyes) and why are you adding hair to the nuckles, in my opinion you should add biker gloves (bum gloves if you want to make it funny).

Best answers
Nice model man.... but you should make the hair seem a little lower. Maybe a SSJ Trunks look? Looks great so far, finish up those muscles. Good Luck.

Best answers
The legs look kinda blocky or squary. There is hair colour on the hands. The eyes look... wrong. The hair.... the hair needs much work. Much too less hair, by far too many open spaces. The hair coulour also seems strange to me... But I like the colour of the shirt and trousers.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Credits require a name, not just a generic referance to the original modeller, do some research or lose this thread :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On-Topic: This really looks weird!!! But I like it^_^

Off-Topic:ImpTaimer maybe i can send you the Tien model somehow?

Best answers
Well, I'd like to get my hands on the model when it's done Elder :). Keep up the work. And Lord Killmore, if you have AIM you can send it to me. My AIM is ImpTaimer for all who want it but i'm not on all the time because works been a little tight and i got more paper work to do.

Best answers
its very odd.....fix that hair, and then we're talkin.....and hey hellspawn, why a new account? yes i know u made a disco krillin....

Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
and hey hellspawn, why a new account? yes i know u made a disco krillin....
lol, i think his user name explains why.
haha. ask the mods for help hellspawn.

and about the krillin.
looks pretty ok.
looks lke he is trying to go super saiyan.
could u post the reference picture u used to make that?
want to compare, cause i've never seen that skin before.

peace

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Emeka650
Have a warning for a pointless post, PM me about it, and it will be 2 warnings, time you people learnt what is and what ISNT acceptable around here :rolleyes:

Best answers
update

Updated it a bit:

*note: the hands are a bit of a problem, I also saw that on the original Krillin 2, the hands were the color of the hair (black)
*note: did ask around about original creator of krillin 2 (@cheeseman)
*note: wot's wrong with the face, I already removed a bit of the eye-shading !
*finale note: I pumped him a bit up, cus he's now Majin ;)

Best answers
thx to:
Hitman4Life (lowered the hair),
Sin Goku (changed the "blocky" legs, and hair color is equal to the one of Majin Vegeta, found a way to undo his hand hair)
ImpTaimer (the idea of bum gloves :laff:)
Bryggz (& those above: restyled the hair, but if it still isn't good -> TELL MEH
for their crits.
Latest update:

*note: lost my ref pic soz
CRITZ PLZ
*and how do u make the mdl file, searched forum already but couldnt find it :cry:

edit: sorry for my dubbelpost, forgot the edit button ;D

Best answers
Looks really better now:yes:
But still some parts of the hair seem to be too big, mutiple smaller parts would fit better IMHO. About the eyes: It looks like if they were closed besause of the big black line underneath them. There also seems to be a black line where the shirt connects to the upper torso, right under his head. Could be because of MS3D lighting or so, just wanted to mention... About mdl: Put the krillin.smd or what you call the ref-file in the same folder where the krillin.qc (or what you call it...) and (in MS3D) go to TOOLS/ Half Life/Compile qc. A box will pop up. Now select your krillin.qc (name...) and compile it. If you get an error just tell...

Best answers
Originally posted by Sin Goku
Looks really better now:yes:
But still some parts of the hair seem to be too big, mutiple smaller parts would fit better IMHO. About the eyes: It looks like if they were closed besause of the big black line underneath them. There also seems to be a black line where the shirt connects to the upper torso, right under his head. Could be because of MS3D lighting or so, just wanted to mention... About mdl: Put the krillin.smd or what you call the ref-file in the same folder where the krillin.qc (or what you call it...) and (in MS3D) go to TOOLS/ Half Life/Compile qc. A box will pop up. Now select your krillin.qc (name...) and compile it. If you get an error just tell...
thx :) , but i get an error when I export it to SMD, vertex with invalid bone assignment, i am now looking crazy for that vertex :S
Ow yeah, it's idd the lightening on the shirt ;)

*EDIT* I was wondering, does anyone know what it could be??
there is a hole in the top of his head, is this the problem?????
greetz
Majin Vergo

Best answers
Holes are no real problem when compiling, they just don't look well ingame. For the bones eror: Go to the BONES tab on the right menu in MS3D and click Select Unassigned (or something like this) Then all unassigned vertexes will be selected, ergo they are red. They must be assigned to a bone (because of the way HL animations work). Look at where the bones are and what vertices near to the unassigned are assigned to. The assign these vertexes to a fitting bone.

http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/resources/halflife/tutorials/milkshape4.shtml

<--- Some things in there should help you. SOME things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom