Reskin Kreshi Ssj3

Best answers
Well i do have permission to reskin him from the readme file as long as i give creits so

CREDITS GO TO KRESHI FOR THE MODEL

okay here he is

im going to reskin the flesh, im not really digging that pink tone :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like his neck got mutated, or it ethier sagged down like the skin of an old person's neck :(. Hair doesn't look bad, the gi should be adjusted a little too (just being honest ;)).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pants look too dark and the hair looks too orangy, and not too pale enough.

The neck looks really weird, too, as was mentioned.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your spreading the shadow tones too far, they should be limited to very refined area's and use the midtones the way your currently using the shadows. try not to define the neck so much, you really dont need 2 solid lines like that =P

Best answers
his arms look messed because you only defined his bicep, delt, and elbow, while you didnt even give him any tricep or forearm

Best answers
I think teh gi looks good darker It's more realistic looking imo. I agree with you that the skin is too pink its too light too. Other than that I love the skin Reckoning Of Fire. Nice model too Kreshi.

Best answers
just give it up...
weird shading,too dark gj and alot of other useless and nonsense stuff.
train your skinning skills until your ready to beat kreshis (or maybe other guy who made it) skin.
for now it looks like sh!t but i wont tell you that.
this post isnt very helpful at all,just posted because of boredom.i hope i made you down with it^^have a nice day

Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
just give it up...
train your skinning skills until your ready to beat kreshis (or maybe other guy who made it) skin.
Uh sorry to ruin your fun but you just did tell him that so....
anyways I think that the neck bones look kinda like a wishbone... I think thats all i can see wrong with it, and again I lurv the Darker clothing its awesome, Just give him a skintone that goes good with the darker clothing. *edit* also i just noticed that compared to the rest of the skin that the shoes dont have too much detail, I'm not a skinner so I wouldn't know but it seems like you should add some creases or something to the shoes maybe some shadows or something.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dustman, avoid the swear filter again and your getting a warning.

and i disagree, he shouldnt give it up, in fact, the whole point of posting here is to get help and advice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
just give it up...
weird shading,too dark gj and alot of other useless and nonsense stuff.
That was extremely rude. Reckonings skills have much improved since he first started skinning. He's not trying to compete with Kreshi or Godhand ( I think that's who you're talking about at least). Comments like that aren't helpfull at all. Besides it would help if you knew what you were talking about. ^^

Reckoning catch me tonight on msn and i'll give ya a something that will help you with your skin tones :).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
That was extremely rude. Reckonings skills have much improved since he first started skinning. He's not trying to compete with Kreshi or Godhand ( I think that's who you're talking about at least). Comments like that aren't helpfull at all. Besides it would help if you knew what you were talking about. ^^

Reckoning catch me tonight on msn and i'll give ya a something that will help you with your skin tones :).

it was also davidskiwan ;)

and rek, any advice tek gives, take it all to heart, hes great at teaching.

just dont let him trick you into taking your pants down like he did to me... his 1 pixel brush loving is harsher than it sounds ;_;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it looks like total and utter crap. colors are horrible. and i noticed that kreshi's bicepts are wierd...

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
i think it looks like total and utter crap. colors are horrible. and i noticed that kreshi's bicepts are wierd...
I thought you wouldve learned about those kinda comments from this.
TeKNiK said:

Anyways don't listen to him Reck they don't know what theyre talking about the skin is awesome!
@zero nightmare- i got a warning for posting something like that so you should watch what you say, and if you think that the skin is bad tell him what about it you dont like but just saying that it is bad doesnt help anyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
does that make sense to anyone?

-
anyway...
I love the hair skin, the pants are too dark and 'burnt' and you gave him a gina... I know you can do better on the eyes man, common... :p anyway...overall it's a nice re-skin man, show me some more. :)

Best answers
Growler said:
does that make sense to anyone?

-
anyway...
I love the hair skin, the pants are too dark and 'burnt' and you gave him a gina... I know you can do better on the eyes man, common... :p anyway...overall it's a nice re-skin man, show me some more. :)
He does have a bergina :p(wonders if Chichi ever noticed that) ... His buts up too high i think and its too round. I hope to see more skins like this from you in the future cause it r0x0rz my s0x0rz even though im not wearing an s0x0rz...
*edit* also I'm not gonna post this cause i didnt have permission from u or Kreshi so. I had an idea for his skintone. Just run over your current skintone with this color in photoshop #FD9602 at 17% opacity. It might be a little too orangish but its just a bit darker. Its not that much orangish but whatever. It's your skin do what you want it was just an idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
He does have a bergina :p(wonders if Chichi ever noticed that) ... His buts up too high i think and its too round. I hope to see more skins like this from you in the future cause it r0x0rz my s0x0rz even though im not wearing an s0x0rz...
Put some bloody socks on for god's sake! :)

Only thing i think that really needs a lot of work or just restarting is the neck. It's overdefined and way too dark :p.

I actually did you a quick paintover :p.

Not too great i know but should help you out enough. I also zoomed it in quite a bit so you could see more of the details, but it made it kinda blurry and pixelated.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like Neds but I love the hair :yes:

Try to make the gi a little lighter.

Best answers
It was a little too orange when i made it, so i pinkened it a little and heres what i got. I hope you arent mad its not to good of a color that i made but its just an idea of the sort of color.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i gues reck is sleeping now... he showed me his new reskin and i told him somthing about the orange clothing... here´s what i´ve done on the left side...his is on the right side:

i just used smudging and overlayed the colors... i aint made a big job... its just to show him what he need to add.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
I thought you wouldve learned about those kinda comments from this.

Anyways don't listen to him Reck they don't know what theyre talking about the skin is awesome!
@zero nightmare- i got a warning for posting something like that so you should watch what you say, and if you think that the skin is bad tell him what about it you dont like but just saying that it is bad doesnt help anyone.
i did, did you not read the whole "the colors suck" part of my sentence, and
its all dark and i think it looks dumb, the tones are just stupid looking.

did you miss the whole "no rogue modding" sticky? and i've been warned for less so how about you watch what you say?

the hair needs to be more contrast towards the suit, add some actual highlights

the whole skin seems a bit too 'monotone' to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom