Reskin Kreshi Ssj3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about we all cut the insulting crap.

zero, we both know theres better ways to say what you did, and much more helpful ways. telling someone you think their work looks like **** isnt helpful at all, and its downright insulting, buck up, or youll be inline for another ban.

if you think the colours are wrong, help him by showing him or telling him which ones would be better. if you cant, then just shut up, and keep your insults to yourself.

finally, one last time. CUT THE INSULTS EVERYONE.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

i think if you made the hair really light, then it would look kind of cool, since the whole sui has sort of a "dark violent" feel and the hair is all divine and light

dunno. add some more highlights tot he boots. and the areas i circled, i think you made them to linear. its like a straight line

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
uhmm... yeh i told him about the hair... btw. he aint skinned those blue parts <_<

he didn´t even finished the complete skin

Best answers

Changed skintone made it more pink and orange, changed hairtone made it a little lighter yellow and then more orange, lines on the boots unless this is the version with out the lines on the boots and without the shoe strings.
Ok this one is the same as the one above but i made the clothes lighter too.

Make it something like that, the colors i mean. How much of it did he skin btw?

Best answers
Okay thx everyone (excluding a few pepople who can't do much better for themselves) for the comments

Oh and at whoever said i should give up, dude i'd like to see your skins, i have never even had a discussion with you on this forum so you dont need to judge me

I am no kreshi wanna-be, i just want to improove my skinning, and guess what, comments like yours don't help at all

Anyways i've gone through all your comments, i'll catch Tek on MSN so he can teach me a few things :) (oh and to the guy who said not to listen to him, tek's like a skinning god :p) so i'll reskin all of it preetty much

I might release this for ESF with just normal to ssj3 reskins, i just dont dig forms like ssj4, ssj3 > ssj4 :p

You guys are a hard crowd to please, what one person thinks is awesome another perosn thinks the complete opposite, thanks for the paintovers to everyone he did one and thank you for the constructive comments, i'll keep you guys updated with a pic soon :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ReCkOninG of FirE said:
what one person thinks is awesome another perosn thinks the complete opposite,
I can't tell ya the key to success, but I can tell you the key to failure, and that's trying to please everyone.

Your skins looking good, i'm not going to go into any specifics because it's all a process of practicing and finding what works for you. Just keep at it, my only advice is try to find your own style, right now yours is dangerously close to Kreshi. And I encourage imitation while learning, so hopefully we'll be able to see you develop and evolve in your style as you continue along. Keep at it. :yes:

Best answers
The only thing i see close to kreshis is the flesh, i tried skinning with a pink tone and obviously i didnt like the effect, i dont see how the folds look like kreshis etc. Hehe my aim isnt to please everyone, like i mean like people sometimes like this and sometimes people dont like it but i really dont appreciate the people insulting it and telling me to quit

Im not trying to impress anybody, just trying to learn like everybody else :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG me WUBS that Skin.
but w00t is atm the current one now ? cause ive seen some pics here but i lost track sometimes.
mind someone showing me the current one again ? :p

Best answers
ReCkOninG of FirE said:
Okay thx everyone (excluding a few pepople who can't do much better for themselves) for the comments

Oh and at whoever said i should give up, dude i'd like to see your skins, i have never even had a discussion with you on this forum so you dont need to judge me

I am no kreshi wanna-be, i just want to improove my skinning, and guess what, comments like yours don't help at all

Anyways i've gone through all your comments, i'll catch Tek on MSN so he can teach me a few things :) (oh and to the guy who said not to listen to him, tek's like a skinning god :p) so i'll reskin all of it preetty much

I might release this for ESF with just normal to ssj3 reskins, i just dont dig forms like ssj4, ssj3 > ssj4 :p

You guys are a hard crowd to please, what one person thinks is awesome another perosn thinks the complete opposite, thanks for the paintovers to everyone he did one and thank you for the constructive comments, i'll keep you guys updated with a pic soon :p
u kno reck i think ur skin so far looks good as hell tbh so if i were u i wouldnt give a damn wut other people thought. think of it like this if they dont like ur skinning or wutever unless they can put out a better skin themseleves and put their skinning where their mouth is they are jus a waste or ur time and u shouldnt even give 2 ****s about wutever comment they made.

as long as u think it looks good and youve done all you could do then thats really all that matters. but im really likin it so far so keep up the good work

Best answers
hehe thx

anyway started on a new skin, and after examining tek'spaintoveri tried again on the muscles with a more brown, yellowish skintone colour like he did for his paintover, but it still sucks :p im going to add more colour variation in it

and so far it looks REALLY KICKASS INGAME :)

Best answers
ReCkOninG of FirE said:
hehe thx

anyway started on a new skin, and after examining tek'spaintoveri tried again on the muscles with a more brown, yellowish skintone colour like he did for his paintover, but it still sucks :p im going to add more colour variation in it

and so far it looks REALLY KICKASS INGAME :)

what's the name of that aura ?! :shocked:

plz tell me where can i download it... and ssj sonic ???

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna be usingf these models for sure once they are released, looks so dam nice ingame ;).

Best answers
I really like the new skins, another great job Reckoning of Fire.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ingame shots look really nice. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
BTW what is that aura, is it 1.3 aura?????
Thats pretty insulting right there o_O

Nice skinjob, but to me ingame looks just like kreshis skin.

Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
Thats pretty insulting right there o_O

Nice skinjob, but to me ingame looks just like kreshis skin.
Saying that's an insult is also an insult towards the person who made that aura.

Good work , update the muscle tone like I told you to :).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG.
Me needs that Goku NOW.

Theres only one thing where MAYBE could use improovement on the skin.

that area MAYBE could use some more touches. If not im fine with it too ^-^
At all matters i want that model... ;D ;D

Best answers
man this skinedit roxxs =)
keep it up and plz release a pack!!
=P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao, goku v.s super sonic...

Well reck, this seems a hell lot better than you said you were capable of and it's unique enough to be considered an idependant style...Now about that tubo aura...please don't tell me thats a photoshop aura -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom