Best answers
Resizing existing skeleton[Update]

Does anyone have the address of a good tutorial for skeletons, mainly with info on resizing an existing one. Preferably useing 3DSmax but milkshop works too.

Unless any of you can explain it here for me please.

EDIT - I figured out how to resize the skeleton as it wasnt as hard as i thought it would be, now the next problem....in a tutorial i have for modeling it says the skeleton should not be moved.
Anyone know why exactly and or the ways around this. Im guessing its to do with where the model sits in game "as in two foot off the ground when walking"

Best answers
shameless bump.

Anyone know the answer please......

Best answers
If you need help go to some sites and try to find out then come ask on the forum how many times do I have to tell you people my god.

Best answers
Ummm yea sure. I asked a question so i obviously didnt go and look for the answer first....gee why didnt i think of that.

your worse then people who know and dont answer, stfu an get off my thread.

Best answers
you can cause then all the animations will mess up so if u need to resize it u gotta redo it... so just change the model size

Best answers
thanks for your help I got one question when i decompiled it all
what should I do t get the model??

Best answers
Thank you metro.

Unfortunatly the model is of brolli so resizing him is a bad option imho, i will try and remake the animations first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom