Resident Evil - Real

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[RaideN] said:
Yes, having all of our cities invested with zombies and having to be evacuated in the future is amazing.

lol.
Congratulations, you fall into the category of people who didn't read the article, I can ignore your opinion now.

For the last time, THEY AREN'T BRINGING DEAD PEOPLE BACK TO LIFE. Once you're dead, and your corpse is rotting in the ground, you are not going to come back to life. They killed perfectly healthy dogs themselves, hence the term clinical death and brought them back to life. And they were perfectly healthy after the experiment.

Key words, THE DOGS WERE ALIVE BEFORE AND AFTER THE EXPERIMENT. THEY DID NOT DIG UP SPARKY FROM SOME FAMILY'S BACKYARD AND BRING HIM BACK TO LIFE.

This is a medical breakthrough. Let's say doctor's have minutes to save someone's life, but they need hours. This could prove miraculous if it works on humans.

Thank you for your time. If you don't like the size formatting, too bad, I figured maybe I would get people't attention this time.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know you'll dissagree with me Opti. But I still think that something might go haywire.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They didn't so much 'kill' as send into stasis, they were only dead by definition. You couldn't do the same to somebody who was actually dead.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
I know you'll dissagree with me Opti. But I still think that something might go haywire.
Yea, you are right, the dogs might get REALLY cold and have a terrible sneeze for a few weeks.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
They didn't so much 'kill' as send into stasis, they were only dead by definition.
Dead by definition, killed, shmilled, all the same =P.

Ravendust said:
You couldn't do the same to somebody who was actually dead.
I know that ;).
Optimus Prime said:
Once you're dead, and your corpse is rotting in the ground, you are not going to come back to life.
But if that wasn't directed at me, carry on :].

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyone who is thinking of a zombie/resident evil scenario, needs to read the artical 10 times, and then point out where it says they are injecting the animals with ANY kind of contagion (something which is passed on via bacteria... ie. saliva, breath, vomit, blood etc.)

then, once theyve found where it says that, they can be worried. but for now, all it says, is that they are using a mixture of salt and water, to freeze the bodies, and then replacing that salt water solution with fresh blood (probably the animals own).

there is not going to be a zombie/RE situation -_- no one is trying to regenerate dead tissue, we can already do that. all they are doing is seeing if they can bring someone back from the very brink, buying them the time they might need to survive which they wouldnt have without this procedure.

it IS a medical breakthrough, and its damned good. and for i for one, would heartily agree to allow them to use it on me if i was ever shot >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Opty said:
But if that wasn't directed at me, carry on :]
Hehe, sorry I was supposed to be backing you up there, it came out wrong o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom