Resident Evil - Real

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****! Zombie dogs :0!!!!11

Kick ass news. If they get it to work on humans, I'd commit suicide, and ask them to revive me to see what its like to be dead :). Ha, then I can brag about how I killed myself.

Best answers
I would not jump the gun just yet, the section this article is in is called The Other Side which seems to be the equivalent of Oddly News on Yahoo (Which is also the same news section said that Pope Benedict filled the end of the world prophecy).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i read about this a while ago. it is indeed, an amazing scientific descovery.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's not amazing, pretty soon Umbrella corportation incident will come true and we'd all die. Im scared ****less of zombies, and I say humans should stop trying to be god, and let everything be NATURAL for once!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very intersting article, though I don't se it as zombies, but has chrono-something freezing, like in futurama, austin powers, ect.

But if they were to do it on humans..Would they be dreaming or have a near death exierience or see what its like to die or something? If so, a very controversal find would come abroad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf man, if they're dead, they're dead, let them pass over. dont' freakin bring them back to life. it's freakin annoying man. how they always try to play god... like cloning, mutating, bringing back to life, it's useless. what happened to the word "natural". -_-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, are they saying that, like, if soemone got shot, like, 8 times, and they were 'frozen' like this, they could be brought back to life? Or do extremely specific entites need to be present?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what if you were hit in the chest playing baseball... and your heart stopped.

your basicly dead in a few minutes, why not try to revive you.

i thought this was that dumb thing where the guy thought he was in the video game :)

cancers natural.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awsome! Now we let's get the scientists to do it on humans, then kill Bush, get a new president and then revive him! o/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, people who die, die... no pheonix downs are needed in the real world... Zombie dogs eh? Im gonna have to get myself one of those D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, now they can revive dream killer after the FBI assassinate you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, thats scary. If they act like normal dogs, then fine. BUT, if the scientists 'code' new stuff into the dogs... better run away.

Best answers
I agree that this is incredible... Only thing is that it was developed by man. If this works for Humans; I guarantee you that the Military will be all over this trying to get their own scientists working on their version. From the looks of this it does not seem to be like any of the games or movies where a Biological Agent reanimates corpses.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ignore what I typed. I was actually thinking about this and I agree with the rest of you. If you die, then I'd rather be dead, then staying alive when the world explodes. You guys just wait, something will go haywire in the 'zombies minds' and they'll probably go crazy and like.. kill everyone. I'd like to sign up for the lost show or find myself a private island.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
wtf man, if they're dead, they're dead, let them pass over. dont' freakin bring them back to life. it's freakin annoying man. how they always try to play god... like cloning, mutating, bringing back to life, it's useless. what happened to the word "natural". -_-
Think of it this way. They are naturally bringing them back to life. Naturally cloning them, and naturally mutating them :)

In any case, I like to see things like this because of two factors. 1. I love science and 2. I'd love to see where science takes us in the next few years

Though i have my doubts on this one. Saving lives by bringing people back to the dead= over population=bad.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this becomes the primary method of savign lives, I defiantly sense overpopulation. And, like most advances in science, it could be abused and exploited, if not used for its original purpose.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be awsome if they tested it on a dead human, and he gets revived and tell us what "dead" feels like. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom