resident evil 5 is a tragiddy ending

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Why are you defending the actions of a video game character? Jesus. She was horny as hell and wanted Leon inside of her. Simple as that. Thats what people do.
becuz u people always make that dirty way.......just like RE team....
how could u treat her like this....she's an angel and goddess!!! Not a DOG!!

even though she is...that becuz u poeple make her.......shame on u..

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
maybe she was ask him to see her pop...(u know this is important when u had a new friend....) her pop is a president with must proud reputation!! she wont do that...

or maybe she wants to be a chef......she wants to make dinner for him(i'd agree that way..) which repay him when he saved her..

i'd like free food......
Alright... I managed to find a quote of what Ashley says at the end:

Ashley Graham said:
So ehm, after you take me back to my place, how about we do some overtime?

Best answers
Ashley Graham said:
So ehm, after you take me back to my place, how about we do some overtime?:
overtime? maybe she ask leon for dinner.....yeah...dinner....

PS: becuz the costumer like u which make team to design that dirty picture.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not dirty to want to sleep with someone, she probably wanted to make sweet, tender love to him.

Bow-chika-bow-wow!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
see under cover bunker, this is just like the asteroid thread you made, stop beleiving the internet and get a life

Best answers
Ravendust said:
It's not dirty to want to sleep with someone, she probably wanted to make sweet, tender love to him.

Bow-chika-bow-wow!
no mistake....i dont mean her.....u guys!! becuz the costumer like u make her XXXXXX...........

mf29 and yo momma said:
see under cover bunker, this is just like the asteroid thread you made, stop beleiving the internet and get a life
becuz u r just jealous.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Welcome to my section. Maybe you get to treat people that way in offtopic but in VG it doesn't fly. Warned. <!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So innocent =/. I wish I were 9 years old again so that I'd still have faith in humanity.

Anyway, she wanted to get banged (possibly gang) and try every position in the Kama Sutra. i would too if I were the President's daughter.

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
i'd rather believe she's a virgin....
Over Obsessive fan, for a video game character.

At least you cant stalk her and kill her.

"I thought you were an innocent flower!!"

EeeeEEeeoooooOOOoo

Well, unless you actully get to kill her in the game..

Best answers
Zeonix said:
So innocent =/. I wish I were 9 years old again so that I'd still have faith in humanity.

Anyway, she wanted to get banged (possibly gang) and try every position in the Kama Sutra. i would too if I were the President's daughter.
that's becuz u r the guy ><

jeez....why r u people thinking so evil?

Wesley Gibson said:
Over Obsessive fan, for a video game character.

At least you cant stalk her and kill her.

"I thought you were an innocent flower!!"

EeeeEEeeoooooOOOoo

Well, unless you actully get to kill her in the game..
u guys so disgusting!! >< shame on u!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bunker, in the director's cut she actually gets naked and has wild intercourse with a horse. We aren't making things up. It's just what we saw.

Just so you know, girls like to get down as well. If it were just guys, we'd be pretty screwed (double entendre bishes).

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Bunker, in the director's cut she actually gets naked and has wild intercourse with a horse. We aren't making things up. It's just what we saw.

Just so you know, girls like to get down as well. If it were just guys, we'd be pretty screwed (double entendre bishes).
have u actually ask ur female member of family first? i wonder..... i never thought u guys really been that worse than i ever seem!! =.=b

do u guys ever have shame? girl likes go dawn......i'm not sure but i not gonna say it becuz i still believe there is the justice!!

directors cut? never heard!! and that was the part u guy always imagine with....

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I have. I ask my mother if she likes sexual intercourse every chance I get.

You'll understand where we're coming from when you get to junior high school.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's get back on topic gents. Last time I checked it wasn't about how girls are whores, or how old bunker is.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain called my mom a whore.

Whats the point to this topic anyway? Someone figured out that wasn't the prez's daughter so that can't possibly be the ending.

If there is nothing left to say about the topic than simply let the thread die =p - Pain

I like the way you think.

In response to the post below mine: Not only did she tell me about the inner workings of her body, but she later showed me and made me feel everything.

FYI: Give up on humanity. If I can do it, so can you. Who am I kidding? Hope just never seems to die =/.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Pain called my mom a whore.

Whats the point to this topic anyway? Someone figured out that wasn't the prez's daughter so that can't possibly be the ending.

If there is nothing left to say about the topic than simply let the thread die =p - Pain
mr god....i know u dont really understand the mortal life so....behave and respect the poeple(especially girl....no metter how darn they r they still human been!!!)

mr pain.....u shouldnt call god's mom a whore!! his mom's chastity cannot be question!!

Zeonix said:
Yes, I have. I ask my mother if she likes sexual intercourse every chance I get.

You'll understand where we're coming from when you get to junior high school.
and she definitely told about it? u better not bluff...there's NO SUCH FEMALE can confess about this.......like i said "embarrassing!!"

otherwise it makes me so disappoint the humanity.........so dark and evil!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix I'll thank you not to keep bunker, for lack of a better word, confused.

And since the thread is now about sexual promiscuity....

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom