resident evil 5 is a tragiddy ending

Best answers
after resident evil 4's over, ashley graham didnt make escape, than she's become bosses in re5. why isnt it been a happy ending? i wonder why could leon make escape him self like coward?

this is the pic.....

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The word you're looking for is tragic, and I would classify this thread as a spoiler... perhaps.

Best answers
Synth said:
The word you're looking for is tragic, and I would classify this thread as a spoiler... perhaps.
she was the main charater..they cant treat her like this way...... beside there's many sick charater they can pick up! but why her? otherwise this isnt spoil thread.......... the team is retard!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone is pulling your leg, that blurry picture is not of Ashley Graham. It's Veronica changing into her final forms from RE:CV.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, you know it's not going to be a happy ending when Leon declines sex from the presidents daughter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone is pulling your leg, that blurry picture is not of Ashley Graham. It's Veronica changing into her final forms from RE:CV.
What Cucumba said. You're out of your mind, Bunker. That is NOT Ashley. Get a grip. (lol)

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
What Cucumba said. You're out of your mind, Bunker. That is NOT Ashley. Get a grip. (lol)
guess i got mistake lol.....but this is really disgusting......(more then frieza's family....)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Resident Evil 4 was a side story (or a spin-off) as Resident Evil 5 is taking you back to the zombie infested world that we all know and love. There has barely been any information about Resident Evil 5, but it is known that zombies will be making a return based on the screenshots that were shown.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I seriously doubt Capcom would allow a spoiler like that to slip out, when the game's not even completed yet.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Resident Evil 4 was not a side story. Umbrella is gone, and 4 concentrated on it's competition. 5 will not have zombies, it's enemies will be fast moving, definately not zombie fare. Since Umbrella is still gone, 5 will take place somewhere in south america. That's all that's really known about it, that and the main character will be Chris Redfield.

Best answers
Cucumba said:
Resident Evil 4 was not a side story. Umbrella is gone, and 4 concentrated on it's competition. 5 will not have zombies, it's enemies will be fast moving, definately not zombie fare. Since Umbrella is still gone, 5 will take place somewhere in south america. That's all that's really known about it, that and the main character will be Chris Redfield.
i've investigate about this, the veronica is alexia ashford!! not ashley graham!!

but still is a tragical end...... she wasnt that evil like frieza...

Fire Phoenix said:
Dude, you know it's not going to be a happy ending when Leon declines sex from the presidents daughter.
what u mean by that....she isnt that type of person >< she's like angel!!!! she wont ask "WOOT" stuff with her partner!!

Best answers
Cucumba said:
That was her name, couldn't recall it for the life of me.
and i knew she was really powerful when i fought her....(need rocket launcher and flamer gun/ chaingun.....)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
I apologize for that, I just remembered hearing that Resident Evil 4 was a side story, but then again, the only time I heard anything is when they comfirmed that Resident Evil 5 was in the works a while back.

Fire Phoenix said:
uncover bunker said:
what u mean by that....she isnt that type of person >< she's like angel!!!! she wont ask "WOOT" stuff with her partner!!
She might be an angel, but she's a teenager with raging hormones. If you saw the ending then you would know what Fire Phoenix was talking about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
She might be an angel, but she's a teenager with raging hormones. If you saw the ending then you would know what Fire Phoenix was talking about.
Yeah, she's practically begging him for it. :p

Well, kind of. o:

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Yeah, she's practically begging him for it. :p

Well, kind of. o:
u mean in the endiing that she would probably rape leon? o_O?

MC said:
she's NOT goona to be that way >< ragest hormones??? she's not an animal ><

PS: i'm start to feel sick RE team.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..No.

Basically, she asks him to come over to her house, but Leon says that's probably not a good idea, then she pulls a sad face. When I'm typing this it might not be obvious, but when you watch it yourself you can obviously tell she's not asking him to come over for milk and cookies.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
..No.

Basically, she asks him to come over to her house, but Leon says that's probably not a good idea, then she pulls a sad face. When I'm typing this it might not be obvious, but when you watch it yourself you can obviously tell she's not asking him to come over for milk and cookies.
maybe she was ask him to see her pop...(u know this is important when u had a new friend....) her pop is a president with must proud reputation!! she wont do that...

or maybe she wants to be a chef......she wants to make dinner for him(i'd agree that way..) which repay him when he saved her..

i'd like free food......

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you defending the actions of a video game character? Jesus. She was horny as hell and wanted Leon inside of her. Simple as that. Thats what people do.

I just hope that headshots count as headshots in RE5. I hated aiming at the villager's foreheads and shooting only to see them grab their eye time and time again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom