Require games for PS2

Force Pit Member
Best answers
OK im bored from my ancient ps2 games that I have so much. I am board from my PS2. Now I hardly know any games, seriously and definitely dont know what is good. So all I need here is a PS2 games recommendations.

It can be anything, seriously, throw anything you got, thanks. (for SP, not MP)

Edit: when kinda think about it, I got an urge for a RPG (chrono trigger styleh)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RPG?

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2

Other good games?

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
God of War
God of War 2
Shadow of the Colossus

Best answers
VAGRANT STORY!!!

parasite eve
parasite eve 2

soul reaver

star ocean

metal gear

Last edited:
The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Edit: when kinda think about it, I got an urge for a RPG (chrono trigger styleh)
Well, Chrono Trigger, itself, was made available for the PSX, so, having a PS2, you can play it, as well as a wealth of other, similar RPG's that made their debut on the PSX (like Chrono Cross, FF 7 - 9 and Tactics, Saga Frontier, and Xenogears).

As for PS2 games, there are the last 3 Legacy of Kain titles (Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2, and Defiance), all of which have some of the best storytelling I've ever seen in a game, to date. If you're dead-set on RPG's on the PS2, though, I've only, personally, played a few (at the time, my library was split between the PC, the GCN, and the PS2, so I had only a few titles for the PS2), and I suppose I should recommend FFX. It wasn't, by any stretch, my favorite FF game, but it was fun nonetheless.

Several good RPG's made a return to the PS2, as far as I'm aware. Legaia did, Breath of Fire did, Dragonquest did. All of those might be worth trying, too.

Best answers
If your PS2 is modded, get Fate/Unlimited Codes. A fighter, but still badass.

RPG's? Tales of the Abyss is good. Any of the .hack// games, and the....uhm, Shin Megami Tensei games.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God of war is already said so I might say
Warriors orochi 2 (not so good but kicks but if you're bored)
Spider-Man 3 (Nice gameplay)
Black (FPS)
Soul Calibur IV (FIghting)
Naruto ultimate ninjas (all of 'em are good)
Guilty Gear Accent Core (A 2D fighting game)
Tekken 5 (This is a great game)

I know more games but I just woke up, I can hardly remember anything...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder if people will ever start modding games for the PS2, it seems like a console that will never die.

But, to add to the list... definately get... Street Fighter 3 (ZOMG DAIGO WITH THE FULL PARRY)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom