Best answers
alright people im getting a modeling system and i have no idea on what models to make so heres the deal u give me requests and ill see if i can make them cause they would be great cause i have ideas all make some new attacks and all and a speacil power up anyway how about this u tell me and when i come back later ill look and decide and dont be afriad even if it doesnt deal with dragonball z ill still make probaly alright ask for anyoen hell give me detial about anyone a sayian that aint even real alright i dont mind cause im making me some speacil models lol sayians that are from my own world lol alright thanx and hope u people have some good ideas and dont just look give me ideas come on lol peace

Best answers
well can u make a pan from gt model i would like to play with one of those considering thats the name i use anyway and she could proballly replace gohan and you cold make her a soundpack that would be nice and you could make a supersayin version of her also even though its not real but it would be nice.....:smile:

Best answers
Well since u said it dosent have to deal with dbz could u make an inuyasha model to replace trunks you can edit his sword and everything to make it look like tusaga the sword he uses in the series(sry if i spelled it wrong)and then when he transforms the tusaga tranforms and inuasha transforms into a full blooded demon that would be really cool:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm...i say do a big boss model (soludus snake) like in my sig.. he has a laser style weapon with his tenticle things and is really strong plus jumps reallllly high ^_^
he's off MGS2

Best answers
Hey gameinformer thats a cool idea i love inuyasha but the idea animegirl has is not so good pan sucks but anyway back on topic i was thinking and i decided why dont you make a Super Android 13 Model off of dbz movie 7 that would be cool you could start him of in his orignal form as android 13 and then he then u can animate where he transforms and the you see two little 4 litlle micro chips suck inside of him out of nowhere and then he tranforms into super 13 and you could probally animate some of his moves also andhe probally should replace frezia:yes: :tired:

Best answers
Maybe a Samus Aran-model? Her Arm-canon can pretty much handle all sorts of weaponry like beams and bombs

Best answers
Originally posted by Anime Legend
Hey gameinformer thats a cool idea i love inuyasha but the idea animegirl has is not so good pan sucks but anyway back on topic i was thinking and i decided why dont you make a Super Android 13 Model off of dbz movie 7 that would be cool you could start him of in his orignal form as android 13 and then he then u can animate where he transforms and the you see two little 4 litlle micro chips suck inside of him out of nowhere and then he tranforms into super 13 and you could probally animate some of his moves also andhe probally should replace frezia:yes: :tired:
If u ask me a pan model would rock but anyway this may sound weird but i think you should make a sailormoon model she could replack krillin and the destructo disk could be changed into the moon teirra magic blast that would be cool or why not make a daredevil model then he could replace trunks and you could give him the pole that he carrys around with in the movie that would be a nice touch and the you could use it for beta 1.1 since trunks is allowed to use his sword it would make a great weapon and when daredevil transforms and then he should get a red aura and he could be battle damage version:devsmile: :devgrin:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Anime Legend

so pan sucks?? and android 13 not?? :laff: :smile:
well a pan wouldnt be that bad or android 18 we need some girls.....................hmmm maybe chichi and as transfor the power up chichi from the garlic jr sage :p

Best answers
yeah germinsayain i think u should make some kinda girl model there too many boy models:) :p :yes:

Best answers
Germain-Sayin dont spen ur time making a whimpy girl model its just a waist of time none of them have any special powers and if they do there probally week anyway so dont waist ur time on some pathetic little girl models that none cares about besides android 18 sucks and so does pan shes just a spoil little brat:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh... if your gonna make a model female related... dont do and cheesy dbz related characters.. i personnally reccomend samus Aran from metroid, she's a girl yet its bloody great... huge gun on arm... great looking armour..if you do samus i suppose i can do sprites for yas ^_^

Best answers
how about you make us all a pretty frieza form 3 and 4
my frieza form 3 sucks butthole and form 4 sucks major chicken legs...soo
since no models for frieza have been released.
i say...try making those? ;)

Best answers
ummm..............isee that alot of ppl want a female model huh lol what can i say anymodel would be nice and umm the lil thing anime lengend come on man keep those oppions to ur self hell im guy and u r probaly also but i just want to make som decide ones hell im going to make some over modes not known to dbz cause we all have imagination right ? any way i think im doing a ssj4 gohan a ssj4 trunks since trunks is my favorite caracter lol well what do u all say cause i mean its like that pan can have i say 5 attacks a kamehame a bean a ki blast a final flash and something like a double beam to kill i dont know so yeah its going to be hard and im still learning well im still listening and i have no mind of doig what any of u required alright hell and the one u need i requir pictures so i can have some ideas alright my aims name is ladov52014 and im like always on so alright ill come back and give some upsdates peace all and hope u give me some decent things lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom