Best answers
ohhhh...i thought if it was a model request u post in the model fourm..heh..sry :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the REQUEST THREAD I dont see no sense on requesting on the REQUEST THREAD all I see is freaking requests and almost no body do them so I think its a good idea to put it here so EVERYBODY can see.........But is better that you put that on the MODEL REQUEST THREAD cuz then everybody would get mad.WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :laff:

Best answers
Oh and just to tell u guys...im not a modeler heh....ive never even tried to model...i dont even have the program to do so..

Id like to try though..where can i get a modeling program...(from the store right?? :D) well anyway

Ill think twice of where to post my threds heh...

Best answers
The gohan skin, the one with the white shirt..

the one on the left on the bottom of the pic...

Best answers
OHHHHH..heh lol:laff:

Oh ya....

Ya..when will it be ready

Ps: Does anyone here think that the request for this model i did...do u think anyone will like the model...of either the gohan or the goku in the jacket...???:scared:

*edit* like what im getting at is..do u think anyone will use them..if they look good??:scared:

Best answers
I know this is off the model thing...well maybe not but...how could i put this as my sig..or below my replies..

And what i mean by *maybe not* is maybe someone can reskin a vegetto into goku clothes like this pic..

*edit* Or is that Vegetto..or just Goku wearing one of the earings??o_O

Best answers
BOO YA...thx man...now i got a sig :D

*edit* Do u think its a cool pic of Vegetto or Goku..who ever it is??:laff:

Best answers
That's obviously Goku with a single earing on, right before he fused with Vegeta and formed Vegetto. Goku's suit is orange with a blue shirt underneath. Vegetto is blue with orange underneath.

**Edit** Or he could be wearing both, but you just can't see it. Actually, that's more likely.

Best answers
well...i dunno:rolleyes:
looks like vegettos face and hair...maybe its a drawing of vegetto in gokus gi??o_O

*edit* Well it would..or might be...cool for a vegetto reskin in gokus gi...

Ps: Check my other sig...im startin to get the hang of it :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude,You call those your sigs? those are just pics you got from a website........

Best answers
Is there gonna be anymore talk about those models or skins???

Or has this request been abandond or what :(

Best answers
lol you're only talking about that goku picture.....but i want that gohan too I'm looking for it for a long time....:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom