Best answers
core | Raven said:
make sure you enabled:

fakemeta,
engine,
fun,

modules
Ah that did it. thanks.

FYI to anyone else, you have to be in turbo while flying for it to work.

Best answers
Sorry about the double post but, do you have to change the names of the files to replace the white aura?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Sorry about the double post but, do you have to change the names of the files to replace the white aura?
Saying sorry for double posting doesnt make it alright, not matter the cause. You get a warning :warning: for this.
grOOvy said:
Do not double post while saying "Sorry for the double post". It doesn't matter if you say sorry or not, it's still a double post. Same goes for posting something offtopic and saying "sorry for offtopic". If you have to say something offtopic, add it as a PS, your post must contain relavent on-topic material as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Core| Raven, is it possible you can have that trail as a seperate plugin? id like to have it match other swoops other than just kaioken

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so you're saying youwould like a plugin like the one used at the esf world, or the evolution X servers ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
core | Raven said:
so you're saying youwould like a plugin like the one used at the esf world, or the evolution X servers ?
um, i think, just a plugin that adds a trail like the kaioken does, only with everyoine else, and the color too if possible.

Edit: i just looked at esf-worlds from there server and you cant even see the trail its so transparant.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks better with the pink or gold auras. I thought the white one looked ok myself.

core|Raven said:
Yes! Please make that publicly available for our own use! It looks so damn good.

Best answers
core | Raven said:
make sure you enabled:

fakemeta,
engine,
fun,

modules
how do i enable them? ive never use amx ive got it but ive never used it.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
check out this file:

../esf/addons/amxmodx/config/modules.ini

Best answers
ow and he can use kaioken at ssj(for people who think otherwise)because his got super kaioken
edit but i like it as it is super kaioken will get confusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom