[REQUEST]Kaioken

Best answers
is there anyway of making the normal goku have a red aura and the swoop to look like the one in evm

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let me get this right. You want a plugin that gives your goku the kaioken effect all the time he swoops ? with our without the speedup ?

Best answers
Maybe in 1.3 they could keep his aura white (energy charge and swoop) in first form and make his turbo aura red so it looks like Kaioken, after all, Kaioken is like turbo. Plus it would make all the Kaioken fans happy, including me :) .

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not possible to do this =\ sorry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go buy those red and blue 3d goggles.

close the eye near the blue paper, then just type in KAOKEN!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just go download a red aura model.

it is possible to add a ribbon emmitter to a model for the trail effect, but theres really no point, kaoken is dumb anyways.... why use kaoken when you can use ss3!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all the white aura's use the same file to make it that colour, if you change it so goku's is red, everyone's aura will be red who has a white aura. It would be possible, if it were coded in.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you like I can create a plugin which provides exsactly the same effect as seen in evm. Just tell me :rolleyes:

dor

Best answers
wow you mean it can be done in amx coding ? it wil be great if you can do it man ..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
just go download a red aura model.

it is possible to add a ribbon emmitter to a model for the trail effect, but theres really no point, kaoken is dumb anyways.... why use kaoken when you can use ss3!
ever stop to thought about how long it might take to go ssj3 ? that's why people would use kaioken till they cna tranfform at there given charcter's pl requirement

it could be done , Look at all the different amx gfx addons atm (transformation fx , the unamed swoop trail pluging on the esf-world servers)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually, idea is pretty simple to acomplish.
Just set the red glow on player with amount of glowing size 6, and then while swooping find the aura entity, remove it and place red glowing with amount of size 20
And then use temporary entity from TEH LIST( a.k.a. known as const.h ) and create a trail. I can do you the exact same effect if ya want.

EDIT

sry Raven, didn't see your post o0

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
huh, for some reason, esf crashes when I try tostart a temporary server..

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make sure you enabled:

fakemeta,
engine,
fun,

modules

Best answers
What do you have to do to get it to work, cause I tried some stuff and it wouldn't work.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you make sure, that your amxx is working ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom