The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Usually i don't make requests but since i'm not a modeler I would like to see the namek dragon ,does anyone volunteer(prolly not spelled correct).The namek dragon is a lot cooler then shenlong.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's true, but they would have to make a new model and not a skin. Shenlong is puny compared to Papparunga (sp) who is huge and buff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Optimus Prime
That's true, but they would have to make a new model and not a skin. Shenlong is puny compared to Papparunga (sp) who is huge and buff.
Shenlong is alot bigger then the Namek Dragon.. I dunno what your talking about...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its porunga

and shenlong is longer than porunga but porunga is really wide *cough*fat ass*cough*

Best answers
I still agree with what i said in the last topic like this, its really pointless IMO to change the dragon's. I like ShenLong better also,...(and somehow this cofused alot of people), he was first dragon in the show and manga, so he deserves some respect.

porunga is really wide *cough*fat ass*cough*
lol :talk:

Best answers
that maybe so but peronga is a LOT cooler looking. I think thats the main reason why ppl would like to have him

Best answers
Indead, I also agree that Porunga looks way cooler then Shenlong and he speaks also cooler :D

So maybe if you ask S-Bolt or God Gundam or another well known modeller then it should be possible that they want to :)

Greets UniSol:devsmile:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Praise the lord! i'm glad some people like the idea i think i'll ask S-Bolt he's real ****ing good.

Best answers
LOL yoji ya realy never saw the dragon?

Play the gametype Capture the dragonballs
then colelct all seven close togheter
and then press use
3 wishes: Immortality = sucks or doesn't work:S
Friendship = sucks or doesn't work:\
Strenght = Best thing then you get a million pl more:D

Well try it hehe he even speaks!!! :shocked: :p

Best answers
its not that great. its just a giant snake:). its kinda funny but still
he gives you power and health if you choose

by the way(i think immortality gives you hp, friendship gives you more points, and strength gives you 2 mil power)

Best answers
immortality gives you brief immortality. You are invincble for 2 minutes i think.

I would love to see porunga instead of shenlong, but i sitll like shenlong. It would be great if people started making their own custom dragon models like maybe a red dragon o all sorts of dragons.

Best answers
u guys have no idea how big the model is, in milkshape.. i tried it b4, its friggin huge assmofo shiat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom