Best answers
Well i just wasnt sure. Cuz it said q2 engine and i thought it was for q2. So sry bout that. But thx for pointing that out to meh.:D :yes: :yes:

Best answers
offtopic : Sos eh? sounds interesting, where can i find it? and is it finished to some ammount?

ontopic : Holy crap! is that model ever gracing esf with it's presence?!

Best answers
Well i was gonna make a topic on it but since u haaad to bring it up. here is the link to it.

http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sos/multi.php

Im taking u to the images page. Dude maybe we should let this guys model for esf lol. Those r really really awsome models.:shocked:

Best answers
I meant let these guys model for ESF. Then this mod would FLUCKING ROCK!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH IM A BIG SCARY MONSTER!!!!!!! MUAHAHA!!!!! MFLKHJSHG
HGHSGFKSDHGIKHSDGJKLHSDG:devil:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sos

I dont really like sos for some reason.Umm maybe because they cant be any better then they are.I see no flaws thats why i dont like it

Best answers
i see your point, but still...

is it actually released? i can't find new on it's release anywhere.. but it's forum has a SOS clans part and lots of people talking about when they played the game.. so.. where the hell is it? lol

*edit* ok, i found it, not released, ahhhh well.. back to esf :D *edit*

Best answers
Its out!!??????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!o_o O_O O_O O_O

Edit: Damnit i didnt see ur edit Gotenks... :(

Best answers
no, i mis-read, they were talkng about the team build which they are testing it with.. ok, erm, this should be on the sos forums but hey.. what the hell.. anyone know is sos is coming out with he rpg mode in the first beta?

Best answers
Ya cuz i would REALLY like to play that game :D

Best answers
the model is good. Just try to not make it look asian like the other guy.

vox

Best answers
"I dont really like sos for some reason.Umm maybe because they cant be any better then they are.I see no flaws thats why i dont like it"
.... i don't understand :)

the current sos build is actually quite good and the next patch is going to have rpg in it already
the tiers are being thrown out and an original rpg system will be added, and it has a completely unique energy system
its the truest dbz related game ive seen, and i love the team because theyre a great family of people

:p

vox

Best answers
its a game now, i believe they're still releasing a version for quake3 though for people with really slow computers

Best answers
I dont really like sos for some reason.Umm maybe because they cant be any better then they are.I see no flaws thats why i dont like it

lol i was laughing my head off when i saw that ytoo vox

noobs hear other people say 'u cant do this and that'and automatically think its impossibnle

this isnt another bfp/esf there are no limilations for us. give us 1 reason y we cant be better than what it is now?

whats the point in making a mod which wont be different?

anyway, back to topic

Best answers
seeing as vox would 'kill' me in the sos forums if i asked this, i'll ask in here as i have more posts (lol)

when is it being released or is there a version out i just couldn't see, it's all a bit hazy on the website.. looks sweet tho.

Best answers
It looks cool now lets hope it wont be messed up hehe :)
Good Luck with it:yes: :yes: :yes:

Greets UniSol

Scruffie

S
I had a heart attack when I saw SoS's models for the first time... about a year ago I think. Before then, the best models I had seen were for ESF. Now nothing surprises me anymore.

If SoS has even half the gameplay of ESF, I won't ever need to leave this room. Ever.

Well, except maybe go to the bathroom. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom