Best answers
he need to be like in the episdoe big muscels and angry
i dont know anything in grafics and this things but the people that know can do it i trust you!!!!

Best answers
woo hoo finally an unusual request. ill definately add this to my weekend model list

Best answers
Yeah, Nappa is great.
And Androids (not especially all of the androids offcourse) wouldn't be to bad neather what do you think?

Best answers
NAPPA CAN BE GRAET CHARACTER

MODEL AND DESINE PERPECT MUCESLES AND BIG BODY THIS WILL BE COOL! I THINK ANDROID 18 IS TOO THIN YOU KNOW

Best answers
TURN YOUR CAPSLOCK OFF :)

on topic, i think a chibi trunks model would be excellent, and a nappa model.. wow.. we could renact the gohan/krillin vs nappa fight! lol

Best answers
Can I see a pic of Nappa? I heard of him, just haven't ever seen him ... I don't think..... :S

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
cool a nappa model this i gotta see

vox

Best answers

this would be quite the best nappa model ever wouldn't you say :p
turk is a modeling god ;P

Best answers
i am sorry to disapointed you but its

not the great model its nice but where the angry face where all the muscules that we can see that he frightend and he dont have
muscules in the hands and in the chest and body i want good model not just nice one and where the hack his eyes?

and i have another question where you give a model that is a picture how i download it if its not in format mdl just a picture and i try it i download metal cooler and it so big in the game and i dont see all the body only half

Best answers
Re: i am sorry to disapointed you but its

Originally posted by perfect ssj
not the great model its nice but where the angry face where all the muscules that we can see that he frightend and he dont have
muscules in the hands and in the chest and body i want good model not just nice one and where the hack his eyes?

and i have another question where you give a model that is a picture how i download it if its not in format mdl just a picture and i try it i download metal cooler and it so big in the game and i dont see all the body only half
that model is definately NOT finished, it's just coloured, not skinned, and who's the creator of that sweetie? :)

vox

Best answers
Re: i am sorry to disapointed you but its

Originally posted by perfect ssj

*cough* stupid newbie

and like i said in my post, turk modeled it

Best answers
dont course i dont know its not be

skinned i see the pictures of sos modelers the great isee in my life you really know to work. i cant wait for this game it will be amazing i allready see be the models i think that gogitason is the best desiner he desine the models perfectlly the see so real!
like in the episode but all the team do great job keep it up
!!!
when the sos (saviour of strength) is realesed i cant wait?
and its be able for download when its finally realese?
did someone know if this have release date?

;)
and i n what software they desined the models?? i want to learn desine!

i hope that you answer all my questions i am newbie but you know people grow and learn!

Best answers
thx for the comments, the nappa is mine,

when the sos (saviour of strength) is realesed i cant wait?
Shouldnt be long

and its be able for download when its finally realese?
of course

did someone know if this have release date?
nope none yet

Scruffie

S
That Nappa model is for EF right? Does SoS have one as well?

I should ask it in the SoS thread... but I can't be bothered right now. :p

Best answers
So is the SOS game ONLY for q2??? Cuz i dont think i have that anymore... Maybe i have it lying around somewhere. But i was just asking cuz i dunno. If it is then well hell. If its not then what is it for???

vox

Best answers
Originally posted by NeLo
So is the SOS game ONLY for q2??? Cuz i dont think i have that anymore... Maybe i have it lying around somewhere. But i was just asking cuz i dunno. If it is then well hell. If its not then what is it for???
you misinterpreted the news greatly(if you read it even)

sos is using the q2 engine and modifying it to make their own engine, losing only maybe 2-3% of code, and releasing the game as a Standalone now meaning you wont need q2 or q3 for it and it is now limitless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom