Request FOO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hey umm ma m8 may make a model so can i plz receive some ref pics ima cant find ne i would like some ref pics of brolly or janemba plz and den u fullas will have a new janemba or brolly both will b good thx :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey i just noticed something, theres another hread with teh word request in it, gee,... i wonder what thats for

Best answers
nuttzy said:
hey i just noticed something, theres another hread with teh word request in it, gee,... i wonder what thats for
yep couldn't have said it better myself, but if this kid must know.....theres a magical site called www.google.com ....you type in janemba or brolly, in the search box and click on the PICTURE tab and EEEK GADS! theres pictures of brolly and janemba....

Best answers
well um nah u dork ino how 2 do that u fool but it dont bring good re pics up doh only like him flying

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, you could always try drawing your own refs ya know?,

Best answers
hehe true but like i dont have a scanner lol hey umm u think u acould draw a pic of brolly or janemba side view and front view or can i used the 1 u did

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i made my brolly with no refs (except for the form 2 hair), all you really need is a head ref, unless you dont know what an arm or a leg looks like, most bodies are prettyuch the same, (that excludes cell and teh otehr non human characters)

janemba however, there are NO good refs, im amazed at how good of a janemba smo was able to make given the references ive been able to dig up, though a little chubby and nondetailed it turned out alot better than any janemba model ive seen, (2), and theres not enough good shots of janemba to draw my own, i dont know what goes where on him, most ive ever seen from him is his head,

Best answers
offtopic:btw smo

yeah ok i c but um uno smos janemba u think u could draw it from his bro or u could draw a pic of yr brolly coz yrs looks xacly like him

smo if u c this message every do u reckon u could make a brolly 4 esf thx :)

Best answers
Um, Majin Broly, could you use a real language? Like English, instead of n00b? It's not that hard to type "You Know" instead of "uno". But if you can't find any ref pics, look harder. I can find any ref pic I want if I try hard enough.

Best answers
Seriously, I have no idea what you are saying. It's not cool or stylish, and it doesn't matter how much time it saves you if it's illegible.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
-)v(-ajin Broly, calling someone a dork or fool isn't the best way to go, try image searching on google.
And Please make model requests here

Warning to Smo for spam, post something relevant to the topic -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom