Request: A good Contact Form Script (PHP)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I was wondering if anyone knows a good PHP Contact Form script out there.. Either by manual file edits or a software that makes the looks / needed edits for you. So far, I found two of them right here:

- http://green-beast.com/gbcf-v3/
- And another one I totally forgot, heh.

The problem is that when it's a PHP file, I need to use IFRAME to add it as the CMS doesn't seem to grab it properly (not esforces). While it works, It seems that green one doesn't have a good option to disable the SPAM or able to easy add forms and set if the form is required yes or no.

Any help would be much appreciated. I hope it can also look good as well rather than simple Classic XP skin (gray) looks.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
So, anyone? Posted this quite a while ago :p.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thanks dutchmeat. I just tried it. But it seems after I attempt to send a third email it refuses to actually send the mail.. As, well, I never received it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want a good PHP based contactform, which is spam free, you will probably have to pay for it.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Thanks dutchmeat. I just tried it. But it seems after I attempt to send a third email it refuses to actually send the mail.. As, well, I never received it.
This doesn't necessary have to do anyhting with the actual script, but with the email server(asuming this is the first time you've tried to send emails with php on that server)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This doesn't necessary have to do anyhting with the actual script, but with the email server(asuming this is the first time you've tried to send emails with php on that server)
Know any scripts that contain SMTP settings? Would be easier to manage emails that way.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom