Not open for further replies.
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yep :) i really want a goku whit his .. .ehm.. stick :p . he used it whit Dragonball. and i dont mean the KID goku whit the stick. but the old one. and its a red stick.

Best answers
why dont you ask for it in the request thread instead?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
cuz this is a model. and there isnt any REQ thread. only suggestions.. so this should be in the model topics. and yes. i mean that red powerpol. it would be so great if someone makes that :D.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds like you could just move around a fer vertexes on the existing goku model to give it those proportions, and a powerpole is just a cylinder, id do it, but im having a "modellers" block lately

Best answers
Originally posted by Skyrider
cuz this is a model. and there isnt any REQ thread. only suggestions.. so this should be in the model topics. and yes. i mean that red powerpol. it would be so great if someone makes that :D.
Actually, there is a request thread, its a sticky on the top of the screen called Final Request Thread

Bolteh2

B
idd, its called "FINAL REQUEST", ill give you a link in a sex, anyway, im closing this, because:

- use search, there are already 2 or 3 db gokus
- look in the sticky "models and model edits for ESF"
- if you havent found a think on these upper two, than go to "FINAL REQUEST"

url of the request thrad -> http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14663

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom