Best answers
hmm imean that i use zhlt for compile but for some resion it dont copy the reision is that the complier is change the name of the file to dos name instad let it stay normal ... let say it call ESF_tower than the complier change it to ESF_T~1 and than it come to copy and it dosent found ESF_tower the orignal name of the file ...
cuz the copy file it commnd not of the complier it of Vale hammer editor what rely worng that gthe zhlt change the name of the map to dos name... instand rename or not rename at all the file ... it kinda problem of zhlt i think

Best answers
PsYChiC-t said:
hmm imean that i use zhlt for compile but for some resion it dont copy the reision is that the complier is change the name of the file to dos name instad let it stay normal ... let say it call ESF_tower than the complier change it to ESF_T~1 and than it come to copy and it dosent found ESF_tower the orignal name of the file ...
cuz the copy file it commnd not of the complier it of Vale hammer editor what rely worng that gthe zhlt change the name of the map to dos name... instand rename or not rename at all the file ... it kinda problem of zhlt i think
ooppsss sorry i pushed new tred in mistake u can del this thredad sorry

Best answers
Why dont delete it yourself???

press EDIT; delete

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom