rep points as reward?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again, idea Im bringing from my forum... For 5 wins at SOTW (which will hopefully be opened by Origin soon), you get like 100 rep points?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rep points don't do anything, there are much better awards.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer the idea of using the award system, as well. Rep points are a neat idea, but, in reality, only the recipient will really know that it's a prize garnered through SOTM competitions. An award would show up with a description on each post, as well as on the Awards page.

EDIT - I moved this thread from the Open Beta Suggestions section to the other Suggestions section, as the former is really supposed to be for suggestions pertaining to subsequent open beta releases.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm just testing something at the moment. I just hope this will work, I'm not finished with it though.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
By posting threads, get reputation, posting replies, lottery tickets (winning), get votes for your thread, and the list goes on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An award and a small credit amount would be nice for any competitions (not limited to the SOTM competition only.) But there must be more stuff that you can do with your credits. It's not interesting to be able to only use them in the arcade.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just checked the newest registered member. He has 100credits. That's unfair, all should start with 0 like us.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Credits don't mean jack, Lukyas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom