Renzoku Tweak

Best answers
I think the renzoku is useless an takes up too much ki... they should make it way more accurate so it can have some use in the game

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People have complained about it before & yes I agree renzoku should be improved. In 1.1 it forward in one direction, but it's stupid to have it go all over the place. There needs to be somethnig that makes vegeta unique in terms of pro fighting (ki blasts/gen beam/ball & melee).

EDIT: 1,800th POST FTW!!!! O/.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they did say they will be changing it for 1.3
I just hope it wont be worse.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh yeah they said theyre making the ki blasts go straight (that goes for all ki shots).

one thing id really want though is that renzoku does not make a ki blob but each blast act like a gen ball (only weak enough to keep it balanced)

nge

Best answers
It seriously needs a reduced charge time, possibly removing it alltogether.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me agree's

with the intergration of stamina, i think it might be better for it to be like a scattershot-eque attack, less accurate and drains stamina

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea, no charge time sounds much better, and drains a bit of stamina, or something like that.
Players in the show like vegeta would immediately fire ki blasts into the enemy.

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
/me agree's

with the intergration of stamina, i think it might be better for it to be like a scattershot-eque attack, less accurate and drains stamina
Yes, drains stamina. Whenever he finished a Renzoku, Vegeta was exhausted. Stamina drain good.

nge

Best answers
I'm thinking it should be instant after clicking with a high stamina/moderate ki cost as well.

Best answers
that could work if it worked like this

the attack is instant except during the attack you cant change weapons .. after the attack there is a delay that doesn't allow you to use it back to back :eek: and the attack doesn't work if you dont have enough ki / stamina to use it

nge

Best answers
Jinx, what would cause the delay that you want would be the large stamina/moderate ki cost. I'm thinking at the correct value's, one could use it twice in a row with less than a second of recharging inbetween, but that would leave them completely drained of ki and stamina.

Best answers
I say it should cost about the same as a teleport... what you have to remember its the Full Renzoku attack not just 2-3 ki blats its like 6-9 ki blasts

OH and to prevent the back to back usage.. the delay would be at the beginning of the attack .. Like when you block and there is a delay before the block.

the delay could be an animation of vegeta sommoning alil power an putting his arms to his sides preparing to fire

Best answers
Well if this isnt suggested before then it think that renzoku may have same power drain but Vegeta should just spitt those ki balls out like a machinegun for abaut 5sek ore so.
Like he did during Cell saga after Cell blasted a hole in Trunks.

Best answers
That attack stinks at the moment it is so easy to dodge or just block 4 tiny balls

even in the series he did hundreds of these normally (already in the frieza saga)

so i would say around 50 then it would probably be useful

it charges too slow you could get to the other side of the map while he charges that thing

also

the balls move too slow and they are easily dodgable and blockable

so for now it is a waste of room in the game

Best answers
My opinion...
It should depend on level....
1.After fire buton is held... 0,5 sec lather he starts shoting(like when he did on gohan in the begining of the series)... and you ki begins to drain...
2.Every level gives you more ki right? means more of them... begining is at least 10-20
and then evey level add some more until in final level youl have 50....And here we can caucualte it.... It should cost so... that on finaly level youl get to fire 50 of them before you lose all your ki...
3.Damage... Hmm well it will be upgraded with level...
4.So what your sugesting is a machinegun for vegeta? YES! becous thats exatly how it worked in the series... remeber how it looked like when he fired at freeza?
5.Unblanced?Oh really know.... so you bether just charge... shot and he moves 20 feet into the left and you did how mutch damage? 0? At least when you have 50 in the end you will shoot a lage ground... not some little spot... and it wont be sooooo easy to run away....
Besides....It would finaly be BETHER than everybody elses ki blast... I mean seriusly curently its worse...
<_< Yeah i think i over powered it a bit.... But scalvage my idea and blance it ... and there you go ...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
5.Unblanced?Oh really know.... so you bether just charge... shot and he moves 20 feet into the left and you did how mutch damage? 0? At least when you have 50 in the end you will shoot a lage ground... not some little spot... and it wont be sooooo easy to run away....
You are forgetting. Throw + roll on the ground + your idea = very spamable

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great point there grega, so just keep it how it is, and make them straight, then do some othre addition, then I'm sure it will be a bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom