even a turtle would have the time to move from them

come on that is plain "insert a really bad word here"

We can just let that attack get a seizure then and play tennis with it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say make his kiblasts (secondary fire) like the other peoples. A bit faster and more damage but they dont make a kiblob.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
I say it should cost about the same as a teleport... what you have to remember its the Full Renzoku attack not just 2-3 ki blats its like 6-9 ki blasts

OH and to prevent the back to back usage.. the delay would be at the beginning of the attack .. Like when you block and there is a delay before the block.

the delay could be an animation of vegeta sommoning alil power an putting his arms to his sides preparing to fire
I think there should be a delay before the attack but not an "instant" ki cost.. Maybe when you click/hold mouse1 there is a 4 second delay where vegeta summons his power then if you hold the mouse any longer vegeta then Pumps the Ki blasts out "like a machine gun" at a gradual cost of ki.

And to make it possible to hit someone the ki blast shouldn't not arch nearly as much as they do now.. but they should arch just a little.. that way the blasts arent' 100% accurate mostlikly 80%.

* the delay could be made longer do the to throw-roll-hit.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggested something and we came up with a decision on what the new rezonku should be. Even though thiese suggestions are helpfull, I am still waiting to see what our consesus(sp?) ends up like.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Esf Concepts said:
I think there should be a delay before the attack but not an "instant" ki cost.. Maybe when you click/hold mouse1 there is a 4 second delay where vegeta summons his power then if you hold the mouse any longer vegeta then Pumps the Ki blasts out "like a machine gun" at a gradual cost of ki.

And to make it possible to hit someone the ki blast shouldn't not arch nearly as much as they do now.. but they should arch just a little.. that way the blasts arent' 100% accurate mostlikly 80%.

* the delay could be made longer do the to throw-roll-hit.
Well if this helps you. unless you have ni KI you recover from the roll of being thrown within 3 seconds. I think its round 2.5 Thats how my duel system works. So i tested it out a bit XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom