Renzoku T.C. (total conversion)

Best answers
I was just thinking about renzoku and how much it sucks. I have an idea, but I don't really think it's a good idea for the game. I just want to see what you people (especially the mods and creators since they're.... intelligent) think. Now don't tell me this is stupid or that I'm stupid, since I don't care, and I don't really think it should be in anyways, but it's just an idea.

I was thinking of the actual renzoku energy dan. What Vegeta would actually do is shoot out beams, and then more beams and more beams, creating a large explosion (sometimes effective, other times, sad). What I was thinking was this: instead of making Vegeta shoot out 3-6 ki blast, let him fire 3-5 generic beams. He fires them off rapidly and if the ground, they create a ki blob. If they hit the person in the air, they explode on them, each with enough of an interval to escape via zanzoken. If they hit a blocking opponent in the air, they explode around them with little to no damage. If they miss entirely, they explode after awhile. The actual attack should be medium range and shouldn't go extremely far before exploding... Far, yes, but not EXTREMELY far. It should not be directable, either. I'm thinking less damage than the Galick Gun, but more than a regular generic beam... This attack might actually be WORTH the charge time you've got it at.

Once again, I don't believe this to be a good idea, nor that it should be implimented... It's just an idea that I thought the team would be interested in looking over (or the newbs would be interested in altering it into something completely different up to 30 post and then the thread dies in a week). Have fun...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
. Now don't tell me this is stupid or that I'm stupid
man, guess i have nothing to say then...

o well anyways i dont think the team will change it.... and btw its not like the mods and the esf team are the only intelligent ones around here =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
(especially the mods and creators since they're.... intelligent)
oh ... you've noticed ? :)

[r4p3]! said:
and btw its not like the mods and the esf team are the only intelligent ones around here =P
hm ... /me looks around in this thread ... hm ... *no comment* :p

you're suggestion ... the only think you sugested is ... making the blasts stronger and give them a trail ...

making them stronger than a generetic beam, would overpower it ... Vegeta already is the heavy guy (with BB and FF)

I'm not sure if we're going to change renzoku ... but I'm pretty sure, not in this way

Best answers
Nretep said:
oh ... you've noticed ? :)

hm ... /me looks around in this thread ... hm ... *no comment* :p

you're suggestion ... the only think you sugested is ... making the blasts stronger and give them a trail ...

making them stronger than a generetic beam, would overpower it ... Vegeta already is the heavy guy (with BB and FF)

I'm not sure if we're going to change renzoku ... but I'm pretty sure, not in this way
well u souldnt make as STONG but when he fires the beams all 4 or 5 sould be equal to a Generetic Beam or GG

Best answers
A better idea would to just to take the rezunoken out...since i never ever use it. i mean its good for maybe hitting somone to get their attention and to get them to melee fight with you...but really i did a test...A FULL powered rezunoken with a vegeta at a pl of 1,000,534, did about 15 points of damage on contact and did about 15 more after 2 and a half seconds...so 30 damage for almost half of you ki depleted??? Do youself a favor and stick with a generic beam at full charge.....does about 45 damage 10 more than the initial and after pain of the rezunoken....OH and + i think the ESF team put a sound in for rezunoken that doesnt even work in game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gipper said:
well u souldnt make as STONG but when he fires the beams all 4 or 5 sould be equal to a Generetic Beam or GG
that's what Wolf Devil suggested ... and that's the way too strong
Renzoku isn't made to kill people at once ... they're equal to kiblast ... if you want to kill people with one attack, use GallitGun

Checkplease said:
A better idea would to just to take the rezunoken
that's a good suggestion ... this attack only caused trouble here in forum, because everyone wants to make it stonger ...
KIblasts/ renzoku isn't and shouldn't be a main attack

Checkplease said:
i think the ESF team put a sound in for rezunoken that doesnt even work in game
I had to explain this a few times ... in this soundfile he says 6 times "ya" ... but if you charge up renzoku to shoot 3 blasts, vegeta would says 6 times "ya" ... so we used the normal kiblast sound

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i belive that evrione should get renzoku since evrione in DBZ used it more than once

Best answers
i think its a great idea and i would use it all the time 4sure......

Best answers
Yeah its true it would be cool that every1 had a renzoku (but weaker and faster to shoot, and that if it hit it would stun the enemy, giving you time to meele them or what ever), but still as its vegetas attack, his renzoku should be a little stronger.
Then again I think this should be on the next beta (if there is one) not on 1.2, as I feel the have a lot to do and i just want to play as fast as possible, but if this were on 1.2 then WOOHOO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom