Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ITS BEEN SUGGESTED BEFORE YOU DOLT!!

• meh.... i like it the way it is

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and because every ESF team member has 30 votes, this poll was useless :Þ ...
the team does add all which had a good poll ... it has to be balanced, possible for HL, possible for low-end-pcs and not ages to work

Best answers
Someone else and I had a similar suggestion to this...I believe it was sierra sonic

Anyways, the way it went was that rather than a charge then shoot, it would be a charging shoot...

Example, I am Vegeta, I knock down Goku, I switch to renzoku, and hold down my button, as I am holding down my button, a bar is rising like a chargup bar, when it gets to full I am stunned until the bar returns to underneath the green line (minimum chargup for other beams), if I choose not to hold down until I reach full capacity, I still must wait until the bar returns to underneath the green line

*Note* I will not begin firing ki blasts until I reach the minimum chargup line, when held until full bar, total ki blasts will equal 8-10 (somewhere around there) if held to a different point I will put out an equivalent amount of ki-blasts (half bar=4-5 etc.)

The time for a bar to reach full capacity would be about the same as a generic beam, possibly a bit more, but the cool down time would be double that

This makes the attack fairly affective, but not unbalanced

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom