💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive been trying some renders... and it takes me 5-10 min to get 3% of the rendering done.... If I dont render it, and save it... would it come out jaggy? or the same? Ive tried.... and it kinda looks a little jaggy... when I rendered half of it and canceled because it was taking to long....
But would it stay same? or would it look crappier??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try rendering on the minimum settings and stuff, (i dont know what i'm talking about cause i'm on 3dsm) thats just my suggestion

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I've heard, Bryce takes VERY long to render, so just go do somthing else while you wait...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t.. lol Ive waited 20 min and the things 70% done :laff: Ok.. Ill try both of your suggestions :D Fanks peeps :p

Best answers
Well it depends...the more complex the scene, the longer it takes, the more effects you do (Volumetric lighting-which I would suggest you NEVER turn on). Things look jagged if you dont anti-aliase, which takes a while, depending AGAIN on the complexity of the texture. If I dont realize a visible difference, and anti-aliasing is taking a while, I stop it. You CAN save mid render (just click somewhere on the screen) and save it (You can resume render again by pressing the button next to the huge render button "resume render", dont hit render again, or you'll be angry, lol (until you realize you can reload it again)) SO.....I hope that makes sense, and helps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u gotta improove the quality of the pic..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do i do dat? I dunno :cry:

awww... crap. I just got a crappy render done... and pressed the wrong button :cry: It took 20 min to finish rendering it too... now its freaking messed!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh...ill make a bryce tut later on.....
teach the basics >_<
check it out tommorow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know how to use it... I just cant get the renders to speed up :p

Best answers
it might be your pc which cant process them quickly and thats why they take so long each. i suggest a new pc or set down the quality

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... yea. My cpu get 80% used when I render for some reason..... but its 1.8 Ghz
I quit :p Im sticking with easier stuff :D:D... I think i screwed one of my BOIS or drivers....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom