Rendering help..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well actually its not help I just want some one to tell me how to cause Im completely clueless :(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, i too also need some steps on how to render models, mostly becuase im modeling at the moment.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh and when you like done iwth a model then you look at it in MS3D it has all the polys, vertices, ect. showing.I need to know how to fix that.And I need to know how to take a screenie.(Im a noob :'(....Well atleast showing my work to the public :p)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
select the entire model, and use the unify tool, it will turn all of the faces the same direction, after that it MAY trn all of them backwards instead of teh other way around, but now that all of them are in one direction youjust need to reverse the vertex order of the entire model,

as for rendering, milkshape has a few options but none of them are extremely simple to use, youd be better off using 3dsmax since it has a built in renderrer

Best answers
I need mad help rendering in 3dmax. First off i need to lern hoow to get rid of t hes FUGLY smoothing groups 3dmax puts on em. Then, i gotta figure out the options cuz im gettin low quality renders. I mean, i can get ones that...render it alright, but nothing like Mr. Rays or those pro renders ;\ I was going to transfer to 3dmax, but, Im good with wings, im use to wings, why change? Im only going to use it to render. (3dmax)

So. If anyone wants to link me to helpful 3dmax rendering tuts (ive searched, i found only a few, and they blew big ones)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try to be more clear... are you getting low quality renders when rendering? or after saving?

Best answers
Uh. Let me put it this way. Assuming you didnt change a single render setting, thats the renders i get, nuthing special, i can get those from wings ****ty renderer. They arent realistic what so ever. And when i played with settings, the image became so fuzzy you couldnt tell what it was ;p

I cant do anything decent thats not the defualt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom