rendering help

should these ideas go further ? into a update? or somthing.

• the sp bomb and death ball should obsorb weaker attacks,

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no its fine how it is.

• goku and freeza should stay in same spot to give it more power so it wont be over come.

• nah its fine how it is.

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am making a model and i just want to know how to render it, like in most of the w.i.p. threads there models are rendered. can someone help me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you using milkshape? if so, press file, export, then look for something with viewpoint in it. clik it and name the render. then you see he render. press Print Screen (for various reasons), go to a image editing program (not paint) and press control-v. select the crop tool and crop the area you want. insert text if desired.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks man i will have to try. and keep a look out for my adult gohan wip thread soon!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that aint a render, it looks crappy on anything with a skin, the exture only shot looks pretty nice, but you can get the same effect in milkshape,

if ya want a good renderer download the yafray raytracer and the yafray exporter at milkshape3d.com's forums, or pov ray, both are good and aint simple to use so youll hafta devote a little bit of time learning them,

i prefer povray, but the yafray plugin lets you position the camera within milkshape 3d so that parts a little bit easier, in pov ray you hafta position the model with numbers, and without a preview window

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom