Removing EVM Servers

nge

Best answers
All for this idea. EVM is everything ESF should never be, and the community is mostly the rejected rejects who all from "OMG NO MELEE NO BEATING THE ADMIN BEAMS ONLY PS ONLY I WIN ONLY" servers.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Im for this idea, but in light of the people who arent. Why not just make a game filter where you have to manually set ESF to not show EVM games. That way noobs, people who like EVM and those who feel that add-ons should be supported can still have their server list full of EVM games. The filter could be something like going ingame and *click on game filter, game, ESF only* or it could be something like the bot activator.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, from here on out only offer constructive comments. Any more comments like this -->
Can't we have hansen or Jinto create a virus to destory evm? I mean that would solve the problem.... And I'm willing to sacrafice my computer to the virus to put it on evm....
Will be taken as spam and recieve a warning.
You can't filter out plugins because it is steam's filter you are using and the team doesn't support evm or any other mod so they won't write something to bring you to their site. As far as making things easier, people hosting EVM servers should be nice enough to put an EVM tag in their server name. If this isn't easy enough for you maybe you need to take a breath and turn to decaf.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
People where dont have EVM|EVO|Mine Special gamemode plugins| or even BTL wont be known unless they are spread by peoples.
Well, BTL is probably gonna be a seperate mod from esf when its done, as in, you choose it from the steam list to play.

I say all the mods of esf should do this..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
Well, BTL is probably gonna be a seperate mod from esf when its done, as in, you choose it from the steam list to play.

I say all the mods of esf should do this..
I agree 100% to this. It would solve lots of problems.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say at least make it so you can hide it. I mean if you have ESF and not EVM or w/e. Then no one with ESF wants to see EVM servers because they don't have EVM. And if you have EVM. No one with EVM wants to see ESF servers. No point in seeing a server you don't want to play on. But instead of "deleting" it. Just have there be a check mark thing that says "Hide evm servers" and check or uncheck it depending on what you want.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeahh this is the best ideea ever :D i am 100 % whit it :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orbit said:
Then there should be a "Hide ESF servers" button as well.
Yeah but the makers of EVM should do that.

ESF should make a "Hide EVM servers"
and EVM should make a "Hide ESF servers"
No point in ESF making a "Hide ESF servers" now is there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom