Removing Background Music From Sounds

Best answers
I have both Cool Edit Pro and Sound Forge 6.0. I just listened to the ESF default sounds again and I realize how clear the sounds are and, more importantly, how there are no outside noises such as music in the background of the noises. How did the ESF team manage to remove the music and such from the background of the sounds and make them sound so clear and sharp?

Best answers
i was acctually wondering this myself....i can add it just fine...but taking it out is something i cant figure out yet...we should prolly try google

Best answers
They ripped the sounds from games, thats why there isn't any background sound

Best answers
i dont think so, there are programs that can rip ps and ps2 sounds

Best answers
SSJ 4 Vegeta said:
They ripped the sounds from games, thats why there isn't any background sound
I don't believe that all of the ESF sounds are from games. For example, Vegeta's trans.wav is from the show during the Android saga. No other games out there have used that sound when Vegeta transforms, unless you're talking about other DBZ mods. And if ESF used the sounds from those mods, that just shifts the question to how those other mods got the sounds without background sounds.

Best answers
no that sound is acctually from the show directly, music and all...at least im pretty sure...i have a VERY low quality version of that sound and its alot longer...

Sound Artist
Best answers
Some are from games and some are from the Dvd's, whether it be Japanese or english, and some i even created or had to filter out music. Filtering usually includes me noticing quick breaks in the music and recording, using my software to try and remove the background (which rarely works) or deleting certain parts and fitting the looping music together, like the Gohan ssj2 music. It's been cut a lot, but you won't notice the music skipping a beat. I've never used anyone else's work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom