Remember11

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, so I finally got around to reading this. Did anyone else?

The FAQ that came with it only has two endings shown. Both are the Good Endings.

However, there are so many choices, and it would appear 30 more endings...that it feels like way to much work to get them all. I thought the Good Endings would clear the mysteries up...and all that stuff. However...while explaining a few things, it opened a bunch of more questions up. So anyone here read it, and understand what the heck happened?

Cause I'm certainly confused. Lin says "You're not Satoru" at the end, then it says "The story is not finished yet" ect.

But hell! these are the two main routes, do they really expect me to do 30 more?! Especially when the "Skip Text" feature, is broken?!

This is just like Ever17, interesting premise, well done, but they don't explain anything. I really despise that whole "It's to make you decide for yourself what happened" ectera, bull****. No, you can't give me this plot, ridden with tons of details and amazing things, then just not explain the most important stuff. It's like they thought of this great idea, but then had no way to finish it. It pisses me off, just like Ever17. It's making it grander than it is, when they could come out and explain it. Sure, given off what you learn, there are a few conclusions I could come to, but I'd rather those be confirmed!

I guess I'm dumb or whatever, but I like a story to PROPERLY FINISH. I REALLY hate stories that have that whole "Interpret it how you like", or don't explain a ton of plot details that NEED explanations.

So if anyone else has read this, PLEASE fill me in, Wiki doesn't have the info, and Googling doesn't either. Thanks, I really loved it, til now, where I've gotten both endings and now completely have no idea what to do. All the rest are bad endings, which I really don't feel like wanting to see the characters I've come to enjoy meet a bad end. I mean, some involve smashing babies against the floor, not my kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom