Best answers
Remember the Holocaust..I know how this may be a horrifying subject to some, but here's a reality check, we don't want this to happen again...that's why we remind you...history shouldnt have to repeat itself in ways like this.

Even nowadays, with all the potential of chemical warfare between countries..it's quite scary..

What the image is composed of:

A statue-ess. This statue is just so sad, I don't need to explain it's meaning. You can figure that out..

The statue has smoke billowing around it, you can see the smoke from the sides near the trees, also you can see the smoke on the statue itself.. I have used some contrast to help allow you to see that...

The smoke represents how people are slowly forgetting this horrible event, and we must remember...hence the statue-ess still prevails through the smoke..The eroded face of the statue, is also to represent forgetfulness by humanity..

I figured, I didn't need to cloud up this image with much things, as the meaning behind it is way more powerful. *shrug*

Enjoy, and please take this description into consideration, I don't want to repeat it on how it's empty :p

The link to the gallery set: http://liquefaction.rant-on.net/gallery/indyart/remembertheholocaust

The Image:

Best answers
Wow. Im not really a person that gets art like that, but it seems you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom