Remember that Mosque at Ground Zero thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two things:

The forum is not the bastion of activity it once was. That was a topic that many of us found interesting and I think it brought some much needed activity here. More importantly, it was discussion of a mature topic and not some random anime / inane dragonball z discussion

We're not the kids we once were. We can handle an argument without getting our feelings hurt, we don't need to be policed to such extreme levels. Let the argument run its course and stop trying to preempt having peoples feelings hurt, or whatever it is you're trying to do.

Also, may I just ask why Pain, someone whose never even around, still has mod? Don't get me wrong, I like Pain, but come on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got the impression Pain closed that thread because of his own personal opinions on the subject, and that's not very cool, taking Sub's arguments for it to stay open into account.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another point I'd like to make is that mods and admins should be here to serve the community. I can't imagine that most people actually want that thread closed, if anyone other than Pain does at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warnings for all of you. Because my own personal opinion on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom