Remember Li Shenron?

Best answers
klwolf said:
FYI this characters name isn't li-shenron. It is Sin Shenron. Thene when he absorbs all the dragonballs he turns into Omega Shenron and has all the powers of all the 7 shadow dragons "Picture above with all the dragonballs on his chest". Could someone make that one too so he can transform in the game. His first form has the 1 star dragonball on his head and his second form has all the dragonballs on his chest.
thats a sweet idea i agree

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!!! O:O:O:O
/me wiggles in his pants

li shenron tis mah favourate baddeh, the model/skins great, i'll give it a nice assigning session for 1.2 and i'll do some nice custom anims cos he is teh sekksah.. 'ill make a trans with all teh ballz and battle damage too, and for releasing it, im gonna leave that for kreshi to decide :O

ooh, soundpacks, ive got the vcd here, so im gonna look for a way to peel sounds off the vcd then i'll pack em up..
ps: the assignings done and much better now, although theres no chance im doing a remodel for the trans, since i had to rotate certan pieces around, it looks messy in ms3d, while ingame tis teh pwnz0rs :O
as for sprites, no need since his attacks were purple anyways =O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frieza, becuase i can use his evil dragon boom ball fingymajiggi with purple attacks :D

Best answers
shijing said:
OMG!!! O:O:O:O
/me wiggles in his pants

li shenron tis mah favourate baddeh, the model/skins great, i'll give it a nice assigning session for 1.2 and i'll do some nice custom anims cos he is teh sekksah.. 'ill make a trans with all teh ballz and battle damage too, and for releasing it, im gonna leave that for kreshi to decide :O

ooh, soundpacks, ive got the vcd here, so im gonna look for a way to peel sounds off the vcd then i'll pack em up..
ps: the assignings done and much better now, although theres no chance im doing a remodel for the trans, since i had to rotate certan pieces around, it looks messy in ms3d, while ingame tis teh pwnz0rs :O
as for sprites, no need since his attacks were purple anyways =O
It sounds very good shijing!
---->you can release it<----
---->Big thanks to you<----
:laff: :yes: :laff: :yes: :laff: :yes: :laff: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gommm.. im too lazy to do many anims, as frieza's suit him atm, as for sprites, no need as they too suit him enough already, as for the model, its fine, so all ive done is reassign it :O as for sounds.. its very hard to find some good sounds on teh jap vcd, they r teh shibbeh..so all it is gonna be is teh model. i'll have this on esfworld or somthing soon for you kweshah since i enjoy using it atm D:

Best answers
I made some sounds that your li-shenron could use. I posted them on esfworld.com and they be puting them up any day now. The sounds go by the name Omega Shenron sound pack because that is this characters real name. English vershion anyway.

Best answers
U did a very great job man!
The model animates very very very well now and the sounds rock too!
And again a big Thanks for releasing the model :)

Best answers
i use this model...its awsome..the animations are good and smooth and it looks sleek...only prob is that i think its made for piccolo..which is WAAAAY too slow for a li shenron..and the feet look ghey =P...the rest of the model is great and i love it...Very GJ..

Best answers
Ya this model is great. My sound pack is at esfworld.com to download for this model and it is in english. Its my first sound pack and I think that it doesn't sound half bad. I think that the sound goes along with the model great. I also have a sound pack for baby vegeta on their website too.

Best answers
its awesome his hips seem a lil wierd like differnt size , the left side looks bigger i donno kinda hard to explain maybe im on crack but the model is rad i wanted this to replace frieza for a long time and any pix for da omega?

Best answers
kreshi this model is pretty good man, all though i havent tried it out, but yeah it looks good. well done bo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, if you wanna see why i had alot of trouble with this, decompile it and see the model.. i had to do that because it just wasnt liking the rotations at all ;o

oh yeah, its not made for piccolo, i tryed his skele first, but its waaay too small, if you didnt notice, its using the largest skele in esf, the frieza2 skele, as for the feet, there ok to me? :O

Best answers
i haven't tried it yet, but it looks sweet. the exact part of GT with Li Shenron is playing on tv at the moment where i am, so its cool to see that there is a model of him for me to play with. Me lieks.

btw. i havent been to these forums for yonkes, and i just found out today:
congrats to Nuttzy for his ModHood :)
I remember when he was just a little skinner becoming modeller...me little nuttie-poo is all grown up :(

hehe...sorry :p i cant talk, ive gone nowhere

Best answers
"Omega" Shenron:

Is this OK for the Transformation? o_O

And Shijing... why is the body "bugged" without animations? and if u import the ESF - Animations, every bug is gone... (allmost) but why does it have bugs without animations? o_O

It´s a bit weird i think ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom