remake vegeta's fast ki blast !!! ESF made it wrong!

Best answers
First of all...
remeber vegeta from namek saga ?
Vegeta VS Zarbon (the 2. fight)
while krillin and bulma was there... he was fireing blue beams at them... NOT ki blast.... that also match the the blue beam he can fire while basic form... so actyally he is fireing full charged blue beams...
now.. cell saga episode 174... vegeta fire yellow beams at cell.. while he had rage... full charged yellow beams.... and i think that he should have his normal ki blast attack like others... cuz i find the other chars ki blast better... and also piccolo.. think about him.... he got 2 ki blast attacks in esf.. normal and special... vegeta only got special not normal... so why shouldnt vegeta have normal ki blast.... now back the vegetas attack... you know he fire blue beams while not transformed and yellow while transformed... and he do it a lot in the episodes... and i seens he do it offent and it have been made to a special attack for vegeta in esf then i think he should have it as full charged blue beams/yellow.... would make him cooler... and also stronger seens he dont got a kameha which galitgun got no match for.. he also dont have spirit bomb or a scratingbeam or disc.... so i think it would only be fair.....
i can post picture to proof myself... but it will take a while..... but i can proof every word.... it make game more fair, more fun, makes him cooler and make it equal... yeayea vegeta got bigbang and final flash... but i talk about basic form !!!
btw goku can teleport whilre charge kame which i think its much more effectiv then final flash or big bang since vegeta cant even move while chargeing.....
as i said before...
It make game more fair, more fun, makes him cooler and make it equal...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy the fight Gohan VS Vegeta on Earth you can see taht Vegeta fired yellow beams at gohan.

But i must agree that the renzoku should be changed. But not like taht. I say give him a fiew more blasts or tune down teh charge time and ki cost

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say raise the ki cost, because in the Cell Saga, it nearly kills him from using so much ki to do it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
I say raise the ki cost, because in the Cell Saga, it nearly kills him from using so much ki to do it.

So you are suggesting to make a useless attact to be made worse than it is.

This isnt the anime this is a game and it neads balance.

Best answers
I think everything should stay the same, except one thing

Make the Renzoku have 2 functions. Left click normal renzoku (what it is now) right click, Slightly longer charge, but a lot more accurate. (second one does not form a kiblob)

Best answers
Maybe you can just have it so you keep firing (like a normal ki attack) but it costs more ki and does alot more damage than norma, instead of charge fire, because then you fire it and most likely miss, charge fire charge fire, its sort of a pointless attack (just a weaker scattershot..)

Best answers
If there was no charge, then it would get spammed like crazy

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you want to end a sentance, you use one period, not three or four.

The only thing I think should be changed about renzoku is make it cost less ki. It costs half of your ki for a fully-charged attack of six blasts, while firing that many blasts normally takes but a tiny fraction of that amount. It doesn't make any sense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
When you want to end a sentance, you use one period, not three or four.

The only thing I think should be changed about renzoku is make it cost less ki. It costs half of your ki for a fully-charged attack of six blasts, while firing that many blasts normally takes but a tiny fraction of that amount. It doesn't make any sense.
Indeed. And even though it forms a ki blob like normal, it won't help you because you'll never be able to charge it up enough to use it after throwing someone. The charge time needs to be drastically cut down, as with the ki cost, and perhaps add 2, maybe 4 more blasts to the attack.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind seeing renzoku being put back to what it was like before 1.2 (all going in the 1 direction rather then spreading out at fire like it is currently).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy i kinda like the twisted shot. It is a good confiusion. btu very inacurate XD

Best answers
If you want Vegeta to have 2 special attacks, give him Galick Gun (as its called Galit Gun) and Final Flash. Then Super Saiyan Vegeta can have Big Bang if neccessary.

Best answers
FF for a reverted vegeta? No way. Vegeta gets enough power when he hits super saiyan, and if you gave him final flash, it would greatly overpower him.

Best answers
I honestly think that vegetas renzoku blasts should be stronger then little ki blasts. I think they should be the size of say mini gen balls jus wit a tail and all and instead of loopin of course go straight at the target with a little less ki cost faster charge time and a little bit more shot out then it would be a an ideal melee compatible attack

Best answers
I much agree, because if your rezenkoing to kill someone you smashed into the ground, if it flys in all directions...your going to miss especially in city with all the buildings. It should aim straight.

Best answers
Vegeta renzoku is pointless... it takes out a massive amount of ki... it has absolutely no power... redo it or remove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom