💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the river area, try to make it out of more blocks, the more uneven it is, the more realistic it is...the pyramids look plain wierd to me :/ also, use diff textures for the underwater part of the river, make the river crooked for a more realistic effect. use the "triangle" technique, if ya dont know what that is, ask an experienced mapper, im too fecking lazy to type it now because i have a crapload of French hw and math so i dont really feel liek typing all the crap that im typing right now so it is really spam that i am typing right now and therefore wasting time that i should not be wasting and instead be wasting it on ESF/HW when i have no toher time left to waste on stuff like spam which i am typing right now and now i am going to stop because my hand is going numb because i am typing at a really fast rate and my hands are going blue because i took a few keyboarding classes in middle so now i can type fast, can you not see that, well if you can, ok i love you bub bye!!!

Best answers
I was expecting a bit more reply on this one anyhow ,
i mean actually usefull stuff not like change the textures , or something
its not about how it looks its about the building technique
i was aiming at getting stuff like you can add more detail without increasing r_speeds if you think of x x and x

(instead of not wanting to post how to do it yet spamming more then actually saying something)

ESF Head Team Mapper
Staff Member
Best answers
i would check ... but im to busy with other projects...

Best answers
U should be gratefull, that he would use his time on this... he did give u something to make it look more realistic...

Best answers
Yes i'm happy when people reply but i just said , i wasn't realy asking for what he said ..
not trying to offend him or something like that
So its not about how it looks its just about how its build ( for this one mainly out of triangular brushes then vertex manipulated so to put a concrete question .. should i make them all the same size of the texture so i can mayb ehave more or doesn't it realy mather ? thus would having more just slow things down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)