Release Party

Best answers
Im probaly gunna sound like a dumbass now but whats this release party everyone is talking about a server fo everyone to play?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no its a bunch of *edit* who celibrate the release on mirc i believe

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZTiMaStA said:
no its a bunch of f4gs who celibrate the release on mirc i believe
Enjoy a :warning: warning :warning: for circumventing the swear filter, you've been here long enough to know better.

Oatemeal said:
Im probaly gunna sound like a dumbass now but whats this release party everyone is talking about a server fo everyone to play?
A release party is sort of an IRC party where staff from ESF will be feeding the crowd new goodies (videos, screenshots) while they wait for the mirrors to go up. A release party is also a good time to come and ask questions about the beta to the dev team and testers firsthand. I believe Mastasurf will post some news about the Release party on the main page soon. So keep watching. :eek:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tetsudah said:
damnit... i need the link to get mirc STAT!
You can get mIRC (a client for IRC) on www.mirc.com , our main chat channel is #esf, the help channel is #esf-help and the scrims/tournaments/league channel is #esf-league. We are located on the irc.GameSurge.net network.

Alternatively, you can just try http://www.gamesurge.net/chat and then join #esf.

Best answers
Is there a decided time for the release party yet, I hope I dont have to do an alnighter lol.

Best answers
wont there be like hundreds of people at the party?? how are u gona be able to answer all those questions?

Best answers
Its called the wonderful mode of +m

Its called "moderation", and to be frank it mutes everyone in the channel without at least a "+" (voice) access.

If the team has something to say, or people start spamming and such, it can quickly silence just about everyone.

Chances are there won't be "hundreds" int he room at one time. Sure there will be alot of people, but I don't think the bulk of the community even uses mIRC in the first place, let alone would bother going to #esf on gamesurge.

Best answers
Weird, the same kind of thing happened for TS 2.1. Though everybody was happy-go-lucky... it all ended with tears. Many people were sad, some were glad.
I just hope everybody will have at least a mutual or better feeling for this update. I'm sure looking forward to it. Too bad I'm too lazy to stay up and wait on an mIRC channel.

Cheers to ESF

P.S.- Yeah, i know, i havent been on in a while and nobody care, so :fight:

Best answers
+m and +D help the channel free from spam, If anyone has any questions they should pm an op or voiced person, thats how HLR did it anyway :p

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Genesis said:
Is there a decided time for the release party yet, I hope I dont have to do an alnighter lol.
Yes we've had a set time for the release party to start for a long time, and I'll be heading it up. Wait for Masta to post news/info about it on the main page and/or POTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom