release "countdown .."

Best answers
i think it would be nice to have a countdown on the main page of the site (after the team announce the release date of the next beta)
much like http://thewavelength.net
to end confusion about time zones ect ...

P.S. if you are reading this after may12 then most likely that count down on TWL will disappear because their site would be released by then.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh... We didnt even have a count down for Beta 1.0, why do it for a patch?

Best answers
the beta 1.1 isnt finished right? and they will release it when its finished, so why do they need a countdown

@ Pcjoe they had only a pic with the release date of it

Best answers
I see your point,but I believe here is no defined release date for B1.1 so it wouldnt be bothered about until it is actually released

but if they did have a set date then they might decide....but it's up to them,not me....

Best answers
i know, it's a patch, but i am not just suggesting it for 1.1 patch, i am suggesting it as a "policy" (huh?) for every next release :p

hmm, well i just liked the count down thingy when i saw it, so .. i thought it would be cool to see it on esf too =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, ive heard (HEARD) they are telling us about 1 week in advance about the 1.1 release. I think a countdown bar at the top corner by the POTW would be really cool and it would stop alot of spam posts on the forums too

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's hard to have a count down for a release when they don't know when they are going to release it. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
I think it's hard to have a count down for a release when they don't know when they are going to release it. :p
UltraQ said "i think it would be nice to have a countdown on the main page of the site (after the team announce the release date of the next beta )"

:p :p :p :p

Best answers
does it matter if theres a countdown or not just keep checking the sef website day after day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when the game is done then it will be released they arnt gonna finish it then wait to release it

there for a countdown is impossible because it isnt done yet

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why is it taking so long to just make a patch...
You are not making beta 2 just beta 1.1 that means that it dosen´t need to be major changes in it...

Best answers
can't you guyz just wait becuase i rather a clean version ot a version full off bugz lol

Best answers
now who mentioned release dates ...?

and i didn't say put a count down on the site today either :\

Best answers
Originally posted by MrMasj
Why is it taking so long to just make a patch...
You are not making beta 2 just beta 1.1 that means that it dosen´t need to be major changes in it...
Just because the changes aren't as drastic as, say, going from alpha to beta doesn't mean that it's quick and/or easy. :p

Best answers
Well joe I dont think you realize that they've been waiting almost six months now for this patch.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BEH, wait for it . . .

It's done when it's done . . . nothing short of all of you paying for them not to have real jobs will make it come out faster. ESF is done on free time, and I for one salute them.

It's worth the wait, you ungrateful monkeys :)

Best answers
question,

are your lives so boring that u have to be at the esf site and count down ever hour

ie.
yay 103 hours to go and 24 minutes

as said above it done when its done, so accept it and go do something else
those that have a girlfriend (me laughs at a lot of u's) dod something with them

those that dont go get one

or

just play enough game, i mean the matrix come out soon, ther the new vesion of DoD and pleant of other mods

summing up
Its done when its done and released when released, so wait AND DEAL WITH IT

Best answers
Well, we know what the countdown is now; it's when the linux version is done. That's good enough for me. :)

Best answers
OMFG you should be coming to the forum like everynight to check not be on here like 24/7 hoping you will get the mod FIRST..... just come everynight or day like for 1 hours instead of 24 hours and check about the mod and how it is goin and check the forums.... (i don't care what you doin but you are wasteing your live coming here for 24/7...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom